EPL Football is back

The City game was a decent watch, the Villa game, not so much. Not sure about Arsenal's fitness though, some of the players looked like they were very tired by the end of it. Timing of subs for us is going to be really important to keep momentum up and protect certain players from soft tissue injuries.

David Luiz has the same football intelligence that he started his career with. Aka, none. I did laugh at Sterling's air shots - Sunday league footballers are feeling better this morning!

I tried to watch the games with crowd noise but it sounded odd. I've seen games in other countries where it wasn't that annoying

I won't watch any of them to be fair. I'll watch the League 1 playoffs, enjoyment will be dependent on results though...
I know what you mean, I'm so nervous about it all. I'll either be on cloud nine after each game or a bear with a sore head. Pretty much the same pre covid, but a lot more intensified.

I won't watch any of them to be fair. I'll watch the League 1 playoffs, enjoyment will be dependent on results though...
At least for the one off payment we could get to see three OUFC matches cumulating with a win in the third game my neighbours asking if I had a good time with all the yyyyyeeeeessssss yes yes yes yes yes YYYYYEEEEESSSSS oh wow......and my answer would be get in there...........that’s get in there championship here we Come

they got it very wrong leaving the chanting/singing on when their own player was spark out for 12 minutes or so..such moments are always met with silence

I might give the L2 playoffs a quick look later on but will try and get the Spurs game as my TV time instead.

2nd L2 playoff up soon... cobblers v 'nam ..... more than a few socially distanced 'exercisers' along the top of the ridge round n'ton's ground 15 mins pre kick off :oops:

Northampton just missed a pen couldn’t happen to a better team.

Now Cheltenham lead Cobblers 1-0 Charlie Raglan.

Last edited:
I saw a bit of the Cheltenham game and it was like watching a Keith Curle team from 15 years ago. Long balls, long throws, lots of fouls, etc. If you want to see why he struggles to get and keep jobs in football, the football style only really works to a certain level or club mentality.

I saw a bit of the Cheltenham game and it was like watching a Keith Curle team from 15 years ago. Long balls, long throws, lots of fouls, etc. If you want to see why he struggles to get and keep jobs in football, the football style only really works to a certain level or club mentality.
and why he hasn’t ever got a team promoted

Fulham vs Brentford is just about to air on Sky. I'm hoping to see Shandon play.

Alex Fisher starting for Exeter in semi final second leg - and they've already cancelled out the one goal advantage that Colchestre had from the first leg

Alex Fisher starting for Exeter in semi final second leg - and they've already cancelled out the one goal advantage that Colchestre had from the first leg

And that goal was scored by another ex-Oxford player, centre-back Aaron Martin

Back
Top Bottom