EPL Football is back

This is rubbish so far. The game is half the speed it usually is and they’re all getting injured. The Villa game was similar. Two enforced subs for Arsenal already.

It’s going to be a really weird end to the season. Our playoff games could well be similar to this.

The sharpness of the players is very blunt. These are the best players in the country. Playoff games could come down to a lot of luck.

Without a real crowd football on tv really lacks any sense of urgency/danger/excitement. It also shows how dull top level football is increasingly becoming, they have coached the fun out of it.

What an idiotic move to jump on a plane to fly to the game 3 hours before kick off.

I'm sure they have all the leg room in the world but that must still contribute to injuries.

I much prefer the canned atmosphere than the alternative!

Can’t agree with that, found the crowd noise almost unwatchable. Much much preferred the actual reality of the no noise channel

Once they get decent at the timing it becomes what it is supposed to be background noise. Watching the NRL demonstrated this, awful at first but it was fine the last few games I saw.

You would like to think they will get the crowd sound a lot better. Feels like they should spend some serious money and get it done properly they must have loads of audio recordings they could sample just needs a proper football fan/sound mixer and team to do it. At the moment it feels like background noise with little relationship to whats happening on the pitch

You would like to think they will get the crowd sound a lot better. Feels like they should spend some serious money and get it done properly they must have loads of audio recordings they could sample just needs a proper football fan/sound mixer and team to do it. At the moment it feels like background noise with little relationship to whats happening on the pitch
How does it compare to BT Sport's Bundesliga fake sound?

I thought that was pretty good, didn't listen to Sky Sports version though.

I find the decision to disallow Sheffield United's goal last night to be quite astonishing. Both sets of players and management agreed it was a goal but it cannot be given because the technology is deemed to be full proof and it cannot be overruled by the referee applying a little bit of common sense.

Back
Top Bottom