Matches Fake rivalry (wycombe)

I don’t think anyone dreams of playing Oxford United.

Even by current league one standards you’d barely squeeze into being considered top 10 in terms of size!
Well FO then, we're clearly big enough for a wycscum fan to give us time. I'd rather squeeze into a Division one top ten, than "barely squeeze" into a National Conference top ten.

Well FO then, we're clearly big enough for a wycscum fan to give us time. I'd rather squeeze into a Division one top ten, than "barely squeeze" into a National Conference top ten.
It wasn’t long ago that you were actual National conference top ten!

Its clear they won't give us the full allocation as the as the ground isn't used to as much noise, it couldn't cope with any more. Seriously though, why do pompey, Sunderland and no doubt others get full allocation, including side stand and we don't?
You've answered your own question, when the full compliment of our support goes their it embarrasses them. Even with 1,800 it's like a home game for us.

Its clear they won't give us the full allocation as the as the ground isn't used to as much noise, it couldn't cope with any more. Seriously though, why do pompey, Sunderland and no doubt others get full allocation, including side stand and we don't?

Pompey have never been given the side stand.

Sunderland have twice, although last time there was nearly 1,000 empty seats in their sections.

Apart from that only Aston Villa and Port Vale have been given the side stand in the last 10 years.

So if you’re trying to suggest that Oxford get special treatment then that’s not true, plenty of clubs sell out the away end and don’t get given any of the side.

TVP might play a part, I think we all know that there’s a chance that is the case

then no, that’s not correct. First I’ve heard of it anyway.
Your fans are usually quite quiet at Wycombe anyway
1. It is correct and
2. That is the most blatant saltiness I've ever seen :ROFLMAO: I do always feel quite sorry for your fans when we beat you at the garden shed, the biggest game in your whole season and we beat you. Tragic.

1. It is correct and
2. That is the most blatant saltiness I've ever seen :ROFLMAO: I do always feel quite sorry for your fans when we beat you at the garden shed, the biggest game in your whole season and we beat you. Tragic.

Im not sure Oxford are in any position to mickey take anyone’s ground.

One of your stands is an actual fence and you don’t even own the thing!

Im not sure Oxford are in any position to mickey take anyone’s ground.

One of your stands is an actual fence and you don’t even own the thing!
And yet it's still bigger than Wycombe's shack even with a stand missing.

Can you clear one thing up for me, why do the majority of your fans who come to Oxford spend the game sat down in silence? Seems a bit weird to me, why not get behind your team?

And yet it's still bigger than Wycombe's shack even with a stand missing.

Can you clear one thing up for me, why do the majority of your fans who come to Oxford spend the game sat down in silence? Seems a bit weird to me, why not get behind your team?

The majority of Oxford fans sit at Wycombe, why do they do that?

1631306739296.jpeg##

Look at them all obediently sat down sipping a Hot Choccy on an away day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Funny old bunch. At least other clubs who think they're our rivals stand up and make some noise.

Haven't seen any of ours even sat down in your away end. But then we're a proper football club who's fans support us, not a team where most of our fans really support Manchester United

Back
Top Bottom