Matches Fake rivalry (wycombe)

Thinking about it, I suspect a ‘derby’ normally starts with an existing non football rivalry between the towns - certainly applies to Liverpool and Manchester, and Southampton and Portsmouth. Not sure about Oxford and Swindon, but Wycombe isn’t a place that really figured

Today I felt sorry for the poor people of littlemore/mf they had the displeasure of about I dunno 20-30 Wycombe fans walking through singing some terrible songs god knows what the old folks thought around here lol

Today I felt sorry for the poor people of littlemore/mf they had the displeasure of about I dunno 20-30 Wycombe fans walking through singing some terrible songs god knows what the old folks thought around here lol
They're desperate to stir something up with us, absolute weirdos.

They're desperate to stir something up with us, absolute weirdos.
They were bless em they started singing and giving abuse now if i was with a group of mates we might have joined the banter but shouting and singing abuse at a man and his two children really freaks

Indeed. A couple of their fans (perhaps 20s) were abusing us , well me as I had the new 3rd kit on just outside the bus drop off point in front of the ground.

I guess they just have no historic rivalry other than their non league days and so try and invent one for being in the league. We’ve had Reading and Swindon (take your pick) for 40 years or more.

Indeed. A couple of their fans (perhaps 20s) were abusing us , well me as I had the new 3rd kit on just outside the bus drop off point in front of the ground.

I guess they just have no historic rivalry other than their non league days and so try and invent one for being in the league. We’ve had Reading and Swindon (take your pick) for 40 years or more.
They're lucky the local heating services have dissapeared!

Not sure it’s been said on here but Watford is nearer to Wycombe than we are if you go through Amersham so not sure what all the fuss is about

Back
Top Bottom