• MCFC

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • MUFC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The cup final is played on Saturdays so no reason why you can't do both!

I opted to sit in the garden and drink beer while watching the wildlife and listening to some good music. Can't be watching premier league Prima Donna's and commentators trying to say the game is a classic when watching paint dry would be a better watch.

I'm no fan of Man United but if you can't celebrate a cup final goal without fear of getting hit by something from the crowd then there's something very wrong.

There's only one person to blame and that's the dick that threw the item.
The person that threw it is a dick, that’s not in question, but to celebrate like that, in front of the City fans is asking for trouble, that’s patently obvious, but they never learn. Just don’t do it and the problem won’t occur, it’s simple,

Last edited:
I can't stand Man United and it's always nice to see them lose a final but then I feel Man City winning is nothing special given the amount of financial fair play rules they have broken.
Given the amount of money they have thrown at that team then they should be winning every trophy available to them.

Give it 4 years and Newcastle will be the same. I'm now at the stage where I don't care if they get their European super league, leaving everyone else to play on a more even playing field.

The Championship looks like it will be the most exciting league to watch next season over the Premier League.

The person that threw it is a dick, that’s not in question, but to celebrate like that, in front of the City fans is asking for trouble, that’s patently obvious, but they never learn. Just don’t do it and the problem won’t occur, it’s simple,
I have no idea why players feel the need to wildly celebrate in front of the opposition supporters.
It happens at the Kassam sometimes- ridiculous

I have no idea why players feel the need to wildly celebrate in front of the opposition supporters.
It happens at the Kassam sometimes- ridiculous
And it’ll continue to happen at every level until the FA make it stop, or a player gets seriously injured or worse.

Of fans act responsibly!
So you’re saying the players aren’t to blame in any way for provoking the fans? It’s ok for a player to run directly to opposition fans and celebrate in front of them without expecting any response? That’s ok?! Of course the fans need to act responsibly but the players have a part to play.

Apparently someone wearing a shirt with 97 not enough at Wembley today. Now that’s what gives the vast vast majority a bad name.

I sat down the end of the garden in the sun watching the final on my phone (modern technology is marvellous). When the team in red equalised both neighbours left and right let out almighty shouts of joy. After the game I had a few beers and a BBQ, but it was nicely quiet. Lovely.

What a start for City, 13 SECONDS in

How Grealish could have avoided the "handball" when jumping like that I don't know

Half time 1 all
No skin in this game so I can say I couldn't agree less. Watch it back in real time and see Grealish raise his hand at the end of his mid-air turn

Last edited:
No skin in this game so I can say I could agree less. Watch it back in real time and see Grealish raise his hand at the end of his mid-air turn
I’d say watch it again, his hand moves in a natural position for someone who has just tried to flick the ball away with his head.

Not particularly bothered about the football . I don't support either of the two Manchester sides my team play in Division 1 and will be in a new sports complex in 2026 !

Back
Top Bottom