• MUFC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
since the advent of the PL and with it the devaluation of the worlds oldest club cup competition, Ive certainly lost the excitement I used to have for the FACup final. Once upon a time it would be a game involving Engliskh (ok and Welsh) clubs that hasn't yet had OUFC playing that I took an interest in.

That changed some years ago for me

MCFC V MUFC later today

there's a poll attatched

The FA Cup is great for non league clubs ( down as low as level 9/10)
For L1 and L2 clubs, it can also be great ( we had some fantastic games under KR and MAPP)
But Championship and PL clubs seem to see it as a distraction.
Man C and Man U will definitely be up for it today though ( game towards the treble/ stopping any chance of a treble)

That second City goal is the kind of finish we regularly concede from outside the box.

Better team won and that 'any handball is a penalty' rule is ridiculous.

Quite enjoyed it, but will have forgotten about it in a fortnight's time.

Watching Man United lose is always satisfying.

It feels like revenge for all of the Fergie when the glory supporters started following them.
I was born in Manchester and regularly went to games until I moved away in the mid 60’s .
I still “follow” them, but am now a home & away yellows fan.
The Fergie years were worthy of success, but so are the Pep years- in some ways even more so .
I now enjoy watching the best team win.

Lovelly to see Beckham and Ferguson sick looking faces.
The best team Man Utd ever had which i had the privalege to see play as a 19yr old, was The Busby Babes, most killed in the Munich air disaster 1958. They were something really special and would have won the lot that year.
The current Man City team are heading the same way, hopefully will now go on and win the Champions League Trophy next Saturday.

As far as I'm concerned there is only one United and one City. Neither of them are based in Greater Manchester. 😜 I would rather watch Sunday league than the fa cup final these days. This would change if one of the Oxford's got to the final.

As far as I'm concerned there is only one United and one City. Neither of them are based in Greater Manchester. 😜 I would rather watch Sunday league than the fa cup final these days. This would change if one of the Oxford's got to the final.

The cup final is played on Saturdays so no reason why you can't do both!

‘Footballers surprised to be hit by missiles thrown by fans of biggest rivals after celebrating goal wildly in front of them in high pressure game shocker’. I don’t condone the throwing of missiles but how dense are those footballers that they didn’t expect that to happen? Please don’t do it lady and gentleman footballers of the world, it’s just asking for trouble….

‘Footballers surprised to be hit by missiles thrown by fans of biggest rivals after celebrating goal wildly in front of them in high pressure game shocker’. I don’t condone the throwing of missiles but how dense are those footballers that they didn’t expect that to happen? Please don’t do it lady and gentleman footballers of the world, it’s just asking for trouble….

I'm no fan of Man United but if you can't celebrate a cup final goal without fear of getting hit by something from the crowd then there's something very wrong.

There's only one person to blame and that's the dick that threw the item.

Back
Top Bottom