Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

When we sell players is it common to have a double sell-on clause, example for Roofe we could possibly get some portion of the transfer fee? Probably not the case but wondering if it’s a thing?
If it is, it'd be a percentage of a percentage of a few million. So would think we're not likely to get much more than 100k. But all speculation, and any extra income would obviously help in these times.

Danny Hylton gets a new two year deal at Luton

No add on triggered if Brentford win tonights playoff , as Baptiste is a game (or two) shy of triggering an additional £500, 000 to OUFC on appearances - if Brentford do win tonight, they'll very probably loan Baptiste (and Fosu) out for next season, as neither are/ have been Championship regulars, nevermind up to PL level?.... err, C'mon Fulham then? ..... OM link

No add on triggered if Brentford win tonights playoff , as Baptiste is a game (or two) shy of triggering an additional £500, 000 to OUFC on appearances - if Brentford do win tonight, they'll very probably loan Baptiste (and Fosu) out for next season, as neither are/ have been Championship regulars, nevermind up to PL level?.... err, C'mon Fulham then? ..... OM link

Yes come on Fulham. Will cheer Brentford on next season (after Baptiste has played 15 games) if they don't win tonight!

I have just noticed that. I’d be interested to know how much he cost them. If he does well he should be playing in the Premiership for a leading club

Yes come on Fulham. Will cheer Brentford on next season (after Baptiste has played 15 games) if they don't win tonight!
If Brentford don't go up this season, they lose Benrahma and Watkins, and possibly others, and that's their best shot at promotion gone for a few years.

We want them up, and playing Baptiste at the highest level, so that he's a saleable asset for them.

If Brentford don't go up this season, they lose Benrahma and Watkins, and possibly others, and that's their best shot at promotion gone for a few years.

We want them up, and playing Baptiste at the highest level, so that he's a saleable asset for them.

And they buy others which they've been rather good at.

No, come on Brentford. I don't think they'll repeat the trick next year and I think it would be great if Baptiste ends up in the Prem.

The fact that he might then be worth more and so we'd benefit if and when he was sold is of course coincidental... ;)

I think the appearance clause is coupled with the promotion clause. So not applicable if he makes his 15th in the Premier League.

Would still rather Brentford went up tonight than trying again next year. This is probably their best shot at promotion, if they lose Benrahma and Watkins then they'll be back in mid-table next year.

Ah sorry I misread that clearly. But, if they went up, came straight back down, and then went up again within the space of his contract, we’d get it then if he played 15+ games in the promotion season wouldn’t wE? (Unlikely I know)

Definitely better for them not to go up then, I’d take a guaranteed £500k over any potential sell on fee

Ah sorry I misread that clearly. But, if they went up, came straight back down, and then went up again within the space of his contract, we’d get it then if he played 15+ games in the promotion season wouldn’t wE? (Unlikely I know)

Definitely better for them not to go up then, I’d take a guaranteed £500k over any potential sell on fee
How is the 500k guaranteed?

Into extra time. Not improved much but Brentford were better in the second half. Frankly it looks like a game where both teams are frightened of losing.

Back
Top Bottom