Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Ryan Clarke in the National league south team of the year, pleased for him was so good for us and to leave and be benched for a year when you felt he had a lot left at that level was a shame so good to see he is still a very capable goalie

Yes and particularly following his mental health battles which he has been admirably open about. One of the good guys and his importance was shown that he was our player of the year during a promotion season, despite being a goalkeeper.

Ryan Clarke in the National league south team of the year, pleased for him was so good for us and to leave and be benched for a year when you felt he had a lot left at that level was a shame so good to see he is still a very capable goalie

Pleased for him.

Also, Robbie Cundy at Bath as well, has had a fantastic season based on the comments I've seen. One Bath fan/volunteer reckons he will be off up the leagues in the summer.

Chris Maguire scored for Sunderland v Pompey 4 minutes after coming on as sub.. Sunderland then went down to 10 men but holding on to their lead going into extra time.

Chris Maguire scored for Sunderland v Pompey 4 minutes after coming on as sub.. Sunderland then went down to 10 men but holding on to their lead going into extra time.
Can see Maguire getting a ban for either calling the ref a (excuse my language) "f***ing bald c**t" or a Portsmouth player a "p**f" after FT. Still love him though

Wonderful strike by McGuire.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that playing the way we did in the last 8 or 9 games we could've taken either of these 2 teams today?

Yes, apart from the Luton game.

IlffOzqMfxhoe8UbCzT7tghasDK4hlxNVwriNXnnZJ-XlN-1c4PJjo2h7b617Z242DEIC314eDK-m1ZrYIodgA.jpg

I think Max Crocombe was sub goalkeeper yesterday for Salford City. Wonder if he will get the chance at Lge 2 level.

I think Max Crocombe was sub goalkeeper yesterday for Salford City. Wonder if he will get the chance at Lge 2 level.

I don't think so based on him being the starting keeper the year before in the National League North.

Still current players for the time being, but they're as good as ex-players after their summer release was announced...

Armani Little scored the only goal of the game as Woking won promotion to the National League proper. Harvey Bradbury an injury time substitution.

Armani Little scored the goal that sent Woking to the National League today. Not sure if he is still on loan there or actually signed for them?

Armani Little scored the goal that sent Woking to the National League today. Not sure if he is still on loan there or actually signed for them?
technically still on OUFC books as is also Harvey Bradbury (who was a late sub for Woking).... OUFC announced that both of those 2 U23s were being released in the summer... question is , in football, when does 'summer' start . officially that is?

It will be either 1st June or 1st July their contracts end.

Macca part of the Mansfield side knocked out by Newport County on penalties.

Back
Top Bottom