Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Mad that newport are one match from league one. They seem to be the team that always comes 3rd botton of league 2.

I saw some of the ET, and Mansfield or Newport will struggle in L1 next season, if they had got there. It shows how much we've come as a club that the standard of our play is so much better

He was good for us, and got better as he went along. He would be an excellent signing, but (even if he were to drop to L1 - which he won't) wages, or our contribution to them, would be a stumbling block. Again, I think we need to spend that money on other areas of the team/squad.

He was good for us, and got better as he went along. He would be an excellent signing, but (even if he were to drop to L1 - which he won't) wages, or our contribution to them, would be a stumbling block. Again, I think we need to spend that money on other areas of the team/squad.

Not necessarily, they weren’t a stumbling block for garbutt, but i think everton will want him playing a lot higher this time

Not necessarily, they weren’t a stumbling block for garbutt, but i think everton will want him playing a lot higher this time
Yes - JJK has played 31 times for Everton at the age of 22 and Garbutt has played for them 5 times at the age of 25. You'd think that one's time at Everton is to come and the other's has passed.

Yes - JJK has played 31 times for Everton at the age of 22 and Garbutt has played for them 5 times at the age of 25. You'd think that one's time at Everton is to come and the other's has passed.

I would expect both's time has passed at Everton if that article is accurate and Silva remains in charge.

Even so ur point was on loan wage percentage, both are likely to be on similar, due to the fact jjk is younger than garbutt.

Back
Top Bottom