Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

• React
Reactions: Ian
It definitely is

Pleased to report that Sneaky Experience who put on the Santa show have now been axed by The Piece Hall after a multitude of complaints. Furthermore, Joe and all the other people ripped off are to receive full refunds.

WTF are you talking about??????????????????????????????????? You have ruined my life if that is true. What proof do you have?
Oh god... queue 164 pages of going round in circles like that other bloody thread....

It definitely is

Two slight asides.

Tough, no nonsense defender without question, but Joe Skarz was one of the nicest, most polite footballers I've ever met.

My company did the exterior lighting at Piece Hall about 5 years ago, and won one of the Lighting Design of the Year Awards for it.

Two slight asides.

Tough, no nonsense defender without question, but Joe Skarz was one of the nicest, most polite footballers I've ever met.

My company did the exterior lighting at Piece Hall about 5 years ago, and won one of the Lighting Design of the Year Awards for it.
as was Gary Briggs ...off the field .... my Sister worked with his wife for a few years during his time at the Manor

as was Gary Briggs ...off the field .... my Sister worked with his wife for a few years during his time at the Manor
Yes agree with that Sarge.

About 15 years ago a load of us went to Tenerife for a mate's birthday. About two thirds of us Oxford fans and the rest from Portsmouth, so Pompey fans. One night, totally by chance, just off the strip in a quietish little bar was Gary Briggs minding his own business having a drink.

He was politeness personified when 20 or so pissed up blokes mobbed him and started singing Rambo's Gonna Get Ya at him and his mate. He loved it and was very happy to chat and have photos taken. Nice bloke, but I'm glad none of us spilled his drink!!!

Elechi's loan extended at Salisbury for another month.
Chambers-Parillon extended loan at Havant & Waterlooville until the end of the season.
Both have 24hour recall clauses and Elechi is playing in the behind closed doors game for us today.

Tyler Roberts must currently have the worst hair "style" out of anyone who ever played for us

Back
Top Bottom