Matches Crystal Palace - First 10k gate of the season

What impressed me most about the Palace support was exactly that - they supported their team throughout! There didn't seem to be the usual lazy songs that make my eyes roll - 'Oxford's a s**t hole I wanna go home' (for the record, it makes me cringe when we sing it) or references to a 3 sided ground or 'your support is f-----g s**t' or skinny teens calling out opposition fans from a safe 25 yards away.

They made a seriously good noise and more than contributed to a good atmosphere.
True I was very impressed with way they just kept it going throughout the match. Very very good support with some good material

imagine what ours couldve been like .... if 'open season' hadn't been declared on the Ultras, with Mr Mixters interpretation of ground regs, actively encouraged by ol sippery and other board members- which was continued by ol slippery's replacement too*
( *I remember the 'lies & bowThais' banner being one of the Ultras last 'statements')

when a group of supporters are independent, and remain so , ( without needing to be towing a party/ club line), and are not hamstrung by over zealousness, , their numbers will grow organically

Back
Top Bottom