General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
They best pull out the deal then as covid isn't going anywhere anytime soon but all the time the clock is ticking on the kassam license.

Probably only a matter of waiting for a better political opportunity.
Indonesia is just coming out of their second/third peak, which was huge.

The good thing is that I've managed to save another £92.47 since the initial announcement and given the pace this is moving at I'm probably in the frame for a takeover (finds another £5 in a suit going to the dry cleaners......).

Probably won't hear anything until the new financial year. 🙄

Probably won't hear anything until the new financial year. 🙄
April 2022?! There was talk they were linked with Derby previously so now Derby are in administration and going at a cut price they'll focus on them? We're obviously well down Bakrie and Thohir's list of priorities.

Derby's financial state has absolutely no bearing on our club.

Could be a bargain to be had.... development land next door is currently some sort of buiding merchants.

Who knows what happens in the world of the big money...

I assume that is all guesswork and just a bit of a wind up?

Derby's financial state has absolutely no bearing on our club.
I know, why would it Derby are completely different to us. They should have been relegated but then again we would have had s**t from Wycombe saying how we were all wrong saying that they would have been relegated

April 2022?! There was talk they were linked with Derby previously so now Derby are in administration and going at a cut price they'll focus on them? We're obviously well down Bakrie and Thohir's list of priorities.
you said it had already been done remember?

I can’t for one second believe astute businessman if they wanted to buy a football club would say right let’s let the club go into administration and lose 12 points then we will take it over.
A look our clubs shareholding (please somebody help me out here as I am busy doing jobs) shows the 3 big money men have 51% between them. All will be announced soon enough I think. Maybe they would all like to be here at that time and although I don’t know any of the people saying this will happen but they seem to all be respected posters.

Sometimes when reading this forum I think people almost want the club to fail so they can moan, I know isn’t true but sometimes it just sounds that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom