General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading on this thread that there will a joint investment by the club, Council and University to develop the new stadium and surrounding facilities. What evidence it there to suggest there will be any involvement by the University? Did Bakrie hint at this in his statement? If so, it went over my head.

I keep reading on this thread that there will a joint investment by the club, Council and University to develop the new stadium and surrounding facilities. What evidence it there to suggest there will be any involvement by the University? Did Bakrie hint at this in his statement? If so, it went over my head.

The University owns a lot of land. Such as the other side of Grenoble road. They can contribute in many ways.

There are a lot of ducks to line up and deals to be done, which most of us understand.

We are just not worthy of being told what is going on in any way, shape or form and that clock keeps ticking....................

If the University doesn’t help us out then I say we take a crew down the Swindlestock Tavern and party like it’s 1355

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom