Tickets Charlton Ticket Trouble

Oufc28

Afternoon everyone, sorry to interrupt your constant clicking of the refresh button but i am looking for some help. I am trying to purchase some Charlton tickets and i keep getting an error message saying:

There are errors on this page:​

Unfortunately, the items you have selected do not have a common delivery method assigned, please purchase them separately.

I have never seen this error before and no where on the page does it give me the option to purchase anything separately. Has anyone else encountered this problem and can shed some light?

Thanks in advance.

Afternoon everyone, sorry to interrupt your constant clicking of the refresh button but i am looking for some help. I am trying to purchase some Charlton tickets and i keep getting an error message saying:

There are errors on this page:​

Unfortunately, the items you have selected do not have a common delivery method assigned, please purchase them separately.

I have never seen this error before and no where on the page does it give me the option to purchase anything separately. Has anyone else encountered this problem and can shed some light?

Thanks in advance.

Ring our ticket office they will sort it.

Back
Top Bottom