Home game Charlton, early kick off sold out!...

Marked Ox

Sarge

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson
The club introduced changes just for this situation. I believe people can continue buying tickets on the day if they are on the database.
usually ....with a 3pm kick off ... its up till midday

however kick off time on Good Friday has been inexplicably moved to earlier than 3pm, given there is/was a WUP from our slum landlord- even if it has been paid now - who knows what time OUFC staff will be permitted access to the breeze block? therefore, with no official announcement, like wise who knows what the changes to the 'usual' arrangements will be?

moving kick off time isnt good, especially when firoka are playing 'jack-the-t**t' games with OUFC staff and the time theyre deemed to be allowed access on matchdays

Marked Ox

usually ....with a 3pm kick off ... its up till midday

however kick off time on Good Friday has been inexplicably moved to earlier than 3pm, given there is/was a WUP from our slum landlord- even if it has been paid now - who knows what time OUFC staff will be permitted access to the breeze block? therefore, with no official announcement, like wise who knows what the changes to the 'usual' arrangements will be?

moving kick off time isnt good, especially when firoka are playing 'jack-the-t**t' games with OUFC staff and the time theyre deemed to be allowed access on matchdays
I'd assume it is so many before kick off rather than a set time.

Sarge

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson
I'd assume it is so many before kick off rather than a set time.
you'd hope so .... but, its the slum landlord who (sort of) literally holds the key :unsure:

Top Bottom