General Brannagan & Co to stay and take us to the championship?or not....

great player and great man reading his comments id wish more players would show the level of respect Cameron has recognising what we have done and what we are trying to achieve!!!

Well count me surprised and fully admit I did not see it coming. Great news, delighted.

Colossal news. It puts us in a strong bargaining position if he has another good season with us.

Wow. Maybe some of the expected Dickie money has been used to pay for Cam Bran’s contract?

Ox aways had a chance with Cam. Like I said, he loves it here and is gutted by last season and wants to put that right. He’s not the type to leave to sit on a PL bench for a few extra quid. He wants to play and be the one to take us further. Good lad is Cam.

great player and great man reading his comments id wish more players would show the level of respect Cameron has recognising what we have done and what we are trying to achieve!!!
absolutely this. it doesn't stop him getting a big move in the future, but ensures the club is looked after (and I'm sure he's being very well paid).

Brilliant news! Let’s hope there is no minimum release clause in that contract.

Great news, shows the club can not only attract promising young players. But also vital players can see and believe in where were going as a club. See you next season CB.

Back
Top Bottom