General Brannagan injury

It has been very encouraging that we have managed to keep our good form up even without CB. The future is looking bright everybody is stepping up to the plate when needed

It has been very encouraging that we have managed to keep our good form up even without CB.
Whilst we have managed to continue our unbeaten run I think our performances have not been at the same level with Brannagan missing. Fortunately the fixture list has been kinder to us during this period and continues to be so with only Southend away in the next 2 weeks. Brannagan brings an energy and quality that no one else comes near and with Gorrin is key to our momentum.

Whilst we have managed to continue our unbeaten run I think our performances have not been at the same level with Brannagan missing. Fortunately the fixture list has been kinder to us during this period and continues to be so with only Southend away in the next 2 weeks. Brannagan brings an energy and quality that no one else comes near and with Gorrin is key to our momentum.
Absolutely this. Those two are our most important players, in my opinion. PS what’s the yellow card/suspension situation here?

Both Brannagan and Gorrin have 4 yellow cards. If they get another in the next 3 league fixtures they will be suspended for 1 game. The rules say that 5 yellows in the first 19 league games = 1 match suspension.

Both Brannagan and Gorrin have 4 yellow cards. If they get another in the next 3 league fixtures they will be suspended for 1 game. The rules say that 5 yellows in the first 19 league games = 1 match suspension.

Surely Brannagan could somehow have got himself booked just before he went off injured, then he could have served his suspension whilst injured.

Could still come on in the 93rd minute vs. Southend for the lone purpose of simply standing there and calling the ref a 'berk'.

Worth a risk...?

I’d say so.

I think is would be a disaster if both Brannagan and Gorrin were out at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom