General Brannagan & Co to stay and take us to the championship?or not....

I would have thought the same in L1 tbf. It would have only taken 1 of Gillingham, swindon, Rrovurrzz or Plymouth to scupper the vote here after all.
Not surprised with Rovers considering they have signed 6/7 players pre salary cap vote

• React
Reactions: m
Trade in Simon Eastwood for a younger goalie and bring in Will Grigg, I’ll be happy with that

I don’t get all this get a young keeper in from Premier/Championship U23s we’ve done that in the past with George Long, Jonathan Mitchell, Emiliano Martínez, Connor Ripley all turned out to be disasters. We need still need that experience behind them & I would go all out for David Connell from Northampton who’s a free agent now & linked with a fair few clubs in L1/Championship

Not surprised with Rovers considering they have signed 6/7 players pre salary cap vote

There main goal scorer Clarke Harris is yet to sign a contract though. There problem is an inexperienced manager that won only a couple of games, since January! With so many signings it may take them a while to gel, and string a result or two together.

There main goal scorer Clarke Harris is yet to sign a contract though. There problem is an inexperienced manager that won only a couple of games, since January! With so many signings it may take them a while to gel, and string a result or two together.
I’m on about the wages as they were signed before the wage cap was voted in

Back
Top Bottom