General Blackpool Beef

Or they could just win 3-1 without him, with a CB in midfield in the division above Oxford. They could also say that Cameron Brannagan might be more comfortable playing in front of a half empty stadium and a car park. You lot might play in a bright colour but you aren’t very bright.
And here's @Seasider53 dad who invited you to the party 😄 whilst your here be a good person a sign the petition

@LeedsOs I suggest you go and read our forum rules HERE
You are heading for a ban with your current style.

Also recommend you read up on our owners and try to learn what their plans and finances are before you critisise our stadium plans.

So glad we hung on to CB. In the words of Jim Bowen the message to Blackpool is "Just look what you could've won"!

Nothing against Blackpool mind you. My Dad drove buses and trams there before coming to Oxford in 1960. Players travelled to home games on public transport back then so he managed to get a ticket for the Matthew's final from one of them.

98b8d852fadc8c49884a6b5f38bc4617.jpg

Heading for a ban because I touched a nerve and you don’t like the truth?
No problem with the truth but what you are writing is not based on any up to date knowledge of our club.

I suggest you go away and find out more about our owners, then come back an write something sensible.

Said by a man who hasn’t got a clue about football.
Idiot wasn't your team on tv today so you must be bored. Your little comments we know our stadium with 3 stands is crap and we still watch our team in it.
Been to watch your team lately ?

Whats a so called Leeds fan got to do with Oxford and Blackpool strange oh I know it's the so called Blackpool fan in disguise but this time being a bigger dick than before these northerners ate a weird breed

No my team wasn’t on TV yesterday so I had to turn up and watch it.

Something your fans seem to be struggling with this season.
How did you turn up and watch it Leeds didn't have a game yesterday 🤔

Why would I be posting in a thread on Oxford’s forum about Blackpool if I supported Leeds you absolute melt
why would you have leeds fan under your username dumb a**e?
Or were you too thick to remember what you were doing when signing up to the forum?

Back
Top Bottom