Blogs/Podcasts BBC - The Dub: An Oxford Utd Podcast

Listening to that, LM can certainly talk the talk, we’ll see in August if he can walk the walk.

I love listening to someone that’s level headed calm, and talks constant sense. It’s so refreshing to listen to.

We’ve been fed absolute tosh for a number of years. Thank god them days are over!

It's up now - Matty Taylor interview. (I haven't listened yet.)
Just listening to it now. It doesn’t sound like he left due to what many on here said. He sounded quite surprised about the non footballing reason question.

Just listening to it now. It doesn’t sound like he left due to what many on here said. He sounded quite surprised about the non footballing reason question.
Yeah he shot that down quite emphatically, although I thought it was Stevens who was linked to the inflatable doll story, not MT?

Yeah he shot that down quite emphatically, although I thought it was Stevens who was linked to the inflatable doll story, not MT?
It was originally Steven’s and then MT apparently had a fall out with Robinson. Sounds like a few people were telling porky pies.

Enjoy listening to all the U's related podcasts, as a support we were quite late on the podcast front, most clubs have had lots for ages now.

But good to see and well done all involved in them, my only feedback is relating to the T'Manor pod, those guys do seem quite dreary and not very upbeat.

Just my personal opinion and not an attack on the individuals on it, just how they come across to me.

But fair play to all of them, more the merrier!

Enjoy listening to all the U's related podcasts, as a support we were quite late on the podcast front, most clubs have had lots for ages now.

But good to see and well done all involved in them, my only feedback is relating to the T'Manor pod, those guys do seem quite dreary and not very upbeat.

Just my personal opinion and not an attack on the individuals on it, just how they come across to me.

Yep, all opinions as you say as I particularly like T’Manor as it’s more laid back and analytical.

We’re well served by the different options available now, for sure.

Yep, all opinions as you say as I particularly like T’Manor as it’s more laid back and analytical.

T’Manor is my favourite, despite the “anyone who wants Karl Robinson sacked needs to give their head a wobble” comment (or words very much to that effect) back in September/October, when it was painfully apparent that the iceberg had already ripped the side of the ship clean off.

I’m not angry. I’m just disappointed.

Yep, I listen to them all, nothing personal against the lads on T'Manor.

• React
Reactions: MJB

There wasn't much to be upbeat about last season to be fair!
Our predictions at the start of the season were incredibly upbeat (the lowest predicted finish being mine with 8th).

Maybe it's because we've all been/are still subjected to living in Yorkshire.... (it's grim up north etc.)

T’Manor is my favourite, despite the “anyone who wants Karl Robinson sacked needs to give their head a wobble” comment (or words very much to that effect) back in September/October, when it was painfully apparent that the iceberg had already ripped the side of the ship clean off.

I’m not angry. I’m just disappointed.

Shortlisted for number one fan!

I think we covered quite a wide range of opinion on KR Out from memory - it was certainly an interesting season to cover, given that we'd been pretty successful on the pitch in the time since the pod was born and having to comment on the ineptness of the recruitment and lacklustre performances was something that was quite new!

Back
Top Bottom