General BBC Oxford South Today ended + radio changes

Will you keep paying the licence fee?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You do what you want and I will do what I want.
I am sure you are right on the ball with what you are spoon fed.

Reputable sources are those who report information that's been ratified buy others who don't necessarily share their opinions, as in a factual.

Leave it there, and let you get back to your newlines.
Exactly. 'Reputable sources are those who report information that's been ratified buy others who don't necessarily share their opinions, as in a factual.' So the BBC, the Guardian, the Times, etc - not single-interest groups or amateurs.

Reputable sources are those who report information that's been ratified buy others who don't necessarily share their opinions, as in a factual.

Are you a member of The Flat Earth Society by any chance?

Are you a member of The Flat Earth Society by any chance?
No, that's the minions who believe everything they are told with no independent thought.

And I am not a conspiracy theorist, or a denier of anything factual.
But it's nice to challenge and question now and again.

Anyhow, I am busy making a new foil hat, toodlepip..

Alrighty then.

Can you guide me a source for, say, today or yesterday’s main coverage of the war in Ukraine? Anything that you think would be of interest be it of Russia’s military manoeuvres, a human interest story such as a tale from refugees fleeing or political dialogue between either side and their allies.

If the BBC is so biased, I would be genuinely keen to know a source that you would use to stay clued up on it. Just one will do.

I’ll wait.

Exactly. 'Reputable sources are those who report information that's been ratified buy others who don't necessarily share their opinions, as in a factual.' So the BBC, the Guardian, the Times, etc - not single-interest groups or amateurs.

I'm not exactly in @Ox4Eva 's boat but if you think the BBC, Grauniad or (ffs) the Times are unbiased or publish information that (apart from certain elements of peer-reviewed science and mathematical equations) should be considered as anything other than the propaganda or one or other interest group you are living in a fantasy world. Same as the people who don't.

I'm not exactly in @Ox4Eva 's boat but if you think the BBC, Grauniad or (ffs) the Times are unbiased or publish information that (apart from certain elements of peer-reviewed science and mathematical equations) should be considered as anything other than the propaganda or one or other interest group you are living in a fantasy world. Same as the people who don't.
Well you need to use your critical faculties with all of them.

Paul Miller who hosts the 10pm-1am slot has his last show this Friday, is this the start of the new national night time program?

Have listened to him for many many years, will be sad to lose him.

Yeah I used to listen to him when out driving for work. He used to do this quiz called the “bag” and another came on before it too.

Very good listen, and a laugh, but you also had some strange folk call on to his show.

Yeah I used to listen to him when out driving for work. He used to do this quiz called the “bag” and another came on before it too.

Very good listen, and a laugh, but you also had some strange folk call on to his show.
He still does The Bag and is doing 2 every day for his last week.

He used to do things like eye spy, easy listening too when going to bed. But that stopped a few years ago and TBH it was missed. Especially seeing at Andrew from Upper Halling no longer called in.

He still does The Bag and is doing 2 every day for his last week.

He used to do things like eye spy, easy listening too when going to bed. But that stopped a few years ago and TBH it was missed. Especially seeing at Andrew from Upper Halling no longer called in.
Eye Spy was sooo bad, it was almost good. I remember listening a few times, driving back from the Kassam on a Tuesday night. The callers were off their rockers, but it just added to sense of nonsense the whole show embraced.

Jack FM is losing it’s licence and will become part of Greatest Hits Radio sometime soon.

Jack FM is losing it’s licence and will become part of Greatest Hits Radio sometime soon.

Back
Top Bottom