General Bangkok glass training centre

Coffin dodger

Training ground is now sponsored, another income stream is useful.
Bangkok glass are apparently the largest manufacturer of bottles in Asia producing 17,000,000 a day. So a pretty big company.

Let's hope the squad stays strong and doesn't start to bottle it.

Rather I hope they cap off some fine recent performances with some more champagne football and demonstrate a rare vintage that belongs at the head of the table!

Let's hope the squad stays strong and doesn't start to bottle it.

Rather I hope they cap off some fine recent performances with some more champagne football and demonstrate a rare vintage that belongs at the head of the table!

There'll be some w(h)ining if it doesn't happen.

They have their own football team in Thailand . BG Pathum United who play in the Thai Division 1 .

Training ground is now sponsored, another income stream is useful.
Bangkok glass are apparently the largest manufacturer of bottles in Asia producing 17,000,000 a day. So a pretty big company.
Hope they’re Green.

Sorry, I glazed over when I read this news.

I should point out that in the 'new stadium naming' thread, I did say it would be called the 'Bangkok Glass Arena' or similar.

Since I was not a million miles out re naming rights of something, can I now pretend to be ITK or to have damning info on anyone who crosses me on here? Please?

I should point out that in the 'new stadium naming' thread, I did say it would be called the 'Bangkok Glass Arena' or similar.

Since I was not a million miles out re naming rights of something, can I now pretend to be ITK or to have damning info on anyone who crosses me on here? Please?

Granted... 🤷‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom