New training gear

Ox4Eva

Have to say the new training gear that's now on sale looks very smart.

Hopefully it's just the start for better quality merchandise

I like it but can’t help think the badge looks a bit tacky on it.

I’d much rather they just kept with the Ox head and added OUFC underneath or between the horns.

I like it but can’t help think the badge looks a bit tacky on it.

I’d much rather they just kept with the Ox head and added OUFC underneath or between the horns.

If you think the badge looks tacky on the Puma produced merchandise, look at the clubs offering:

Untitled.png

At least the training wear badge looks clean and produced to a good standard, which sadly can't be said about the leisurewear polo shirts on sale. Electric blue in a little striking for me personally though, I'll buy a black t-shirt and/or polo when they're available.

The electric blue looks great, especially in this weather.

Hmmmmm, since when has electric blue been an Oxford (utd) colour? And whats wrong with (using) Oxford blue? :oops::rolleyes::sneaky:

The training polo shirt is nice, the club polo shirts don't look so good though as mentioned!

The more I look at our badge, the more I dislike it... I can't help but think the lonely Ox would still look far smarter.

Having said that, I'm happy we've gone back to a more recognisable brand, as I think it'll boost sales. Some alternative colours for the training kit would be nice. Blue isn't everyone's colour!...

As the Mrs had some poor TV on - I messed around on Photoshop to try and create a different style of badge. Ignore the font, but think this style would have worked far better.

ox-logo-kit.jpg

The more I look at our badge, the more I dislike it... I can't help but think the lonely Ox would still look far smarter.

Having said that, I'm happy we've gone back to a more recognisable brand, as I think it'll boost sales. Some alternative colours for the training kit would be nice. Blue isn't everyone's colour!...

As the Mrs had some poor TV on - I messed around on Photoshop to try and create a different style of badge. Ignore the font, but think this style would have worked far better.

View attachment 594

Too rounded. Looks American and sanitised. Football league badges should be in shields, not hearts. We support Oxford United because we have to, not just because we love them!

Just been told the black training wear is for staff only and won’t be on sale. Pity. :(

Just been told the black training wear is for staff only and won’t be on sale. Pity. :(

Shame that. Seems an odd decision. Surely you make a few available, gauge interest - and then make a call on it.

Got the blue polo shirt and loads of people have commented on how smart it is, comfortable and good quality.

It's training gear so does not have to be a certain shade of blue.

Got the blue polo shirt and loads of people have commented on how smart it is, comfortable and good quality.

It's training gear so does not have to be a certain shade of blue.

I agree it doesn’t have to be any specific colour, just that bright blue might not be to everyone’s taste. Like any colour really; more options will naturally please more people, which is why it’s a shame they aren’t going to sell the black too.

What’s the fit like? Loose, normal, slightly fitted? I’m might buy a polo shirt before the weekend. I don’t want to risk thousands of people turning up for the Palace friendly with their £10 off and picking the shelves bare (would be great for the club though obviously).

Last edited:
I agree it doesn’t have to be any specific colour, just that bright blue might not be to everyone’s taste. Like any colour really; more options will naturally please more people, which is why it’s a shame they aren’t going to sell the black too.

What’s the fit like? Loose, normal, slightly fitted? I’m might buy a polo shirt before the weekend. I don’t want to risk thousands of people turning up for the Palace friendly with their £10 off and picking the shelves bare (would be great for the club though obviously).

It's been great to wear when it's hot, not overly tight so get your normal size. I have even had non U's fans comment on it.

Back
Top Bottom