Champions League Athletico Madrid V Man City

Athletics should be banned from all European competitor a minimum of 5 years after the disgraceful behaviour both on and off the pitch. Maybe also a few games behind closed doors on La Liga that will teach them.

That's the biggest load of rubbish I've read on here for some while.

Can't vouch for all teams in all countries. But the level of gamesmanship increased dramatically when foreign players started to play in Division 1/Premier league.
more noticeable due to Tv possibly but did the likes of Stan Bowles Franny Lee not do similar way before the likes of JK came to our shores?

more noticeable due to Tv possibly but did the likes of Stan Bowles Franny Lee not do similar way before the likes of JK came to our shores?
Nothing subtle about those players in that era. Full blooded 2 footed tackles

That's the biggest load of rubbish I've read on here for some while.
Why? So that sort of behaviour you condone? With their actions on the tunnel post match has brought the game into disrepute. So they need to be given a severe punishment.
What’s rubbish to you about that?

No nothing like what happens now.
There were some seriously nasty challenges and players would get away with these.
Players that weren't seriously injured generally got up and carried on playing

No nothing like what happens now.
There were some seriously nasty challenges and players would get away with these.
Players that weren't seriously injured generally got up and carried on playing
School of hard knocks, dusted themselves down and got on with it.

Didn’t see it but a bit of handbags is good fun to watch, unless it’s some shitty cloggers messing up your team.

I can't say I'm a fan of Man City for what they represent in football, but I enjoy watching Atletico fail. Man City have spent a tonne of money but at least play brilliant football, Atletico have also spent loads but Simeone only seems to know how to play shithouse football and no ambition to try anything else. He's like if Ainsworth won the lottery.

Back
Top Bottom