EPL Man Utd - End of Season Awards Dinner

They should blank the BBC like Fergie did, I doubt they will as we live in such an appeasing world nowadays but if I was running Man Utd I’d want retribution. That’s so unprofessional.

Relax, I'm sure someone has/will lost/lose their job over it.

Be interesting to see it go to court mind. I think Manchester United would have a very difficult job to prove that the statement was in any way untrue.

The worrying thing for Man Utd fans must be that they currently seem to be ‘big six’ side in by far the worst shape. They’re never going to overtake the top 3 next season and Spurs look to be progressing far better than them, and Arsenal at least have a crop of promising youngsters. Even more tough times ahead it seems, at least for the next 2-3 seasons…

They should blank the BBC like Fergie did, I doubt they will as we live in such an appeasing world nowadays but if I was running Man Utd I’d want retribution. That’s so unprofessional.
Honestly, people get so upset nowadays, it's obviously a mistake but it's harmless. If those delicate little flowers at Man U take offence then they need to get some ear defenders for the next trip to Old Trafford so they don't hear what opposition fans sing about them.

Honestly, people get so upset nowadays, it's obviously a mistake but it's harmless. If those delicate little flowers at Man U take offence then they need to get some ear defenders for the next trip to Old Trafford so they don't hear what opposition fans sing about them.
Agreed. Often the same people who throw out the phrase "snowflakes" are the same to cry about any slight injustice that affects them. I think it's been confirmed it was an error by an intern writing some dummy text that accidentally made it live. As far as errors go it's hardly in the same league as spending £80m on Maguire, £75m on Sancho, £35m on Van de Beek, £50m on Wann-Bissaka, £55m on Fred, £86m on Pogba etc etc ad infinitum. Blanking the BBC because of it, Christ alive grow up.

Back
Top Bottom