EPL Man Utd - End of Season Awards Dinner

giphy.gif

Next we will hear from Man U fans on the phone ins suggesting how they 'suffer' in having such a bad season.
Some if these PL supporters really don't get the real highs and lows of football
It was Fulham 0 Man U 2, a boy at school was a United fan and got a load of us to go with him. I hadn't really been into football much before that. Certainly in my lifetime Man U have had some very mediocre periods, as have Arsenal and Spurs and of course Man City, but if you're younger you'll only have a PL perspective.

Next we will hear from Man U fans on the phone ins suggesting how they 'suffer' in having such a bad season.
Some if these PL supporters really don't get the real highs and lows of football
It does my head in catching a phone-in where some thick accented bloke from Ipswich or Lyme Regis comes on talking about 'us' and 'we' when referring to Man United/Liverpool/insert as applicable.

Of course, any reasonable person would raise an eyebrow and wonder why I'm bothered - which is of course why I'm posting here.

It's times like this where I wonder what would've have happened if Baldy & Moobs hadn't been kicked off the forum for being jerks (I think it was around the time that Moyes was in charge at OT?).

I mean, neither of them would ever back down and admit that anything wasn't perfect at Man U/Arsenal respectively.

I wonder how they would be attempting to spin their clubs now being perennial Premier League and European also-rans?

It's times like this where I wonder what would've have happened if Baldy & Moobs hadn't been kicked off the forum for being jerks (I think it was around the time that Moyes was in charge at OT?).

I mean, neither of them would ever back down and admit that anything wasn't perfect at Man U/Arsenal respectively.

I wonder how they would be attempting to spin their clubs now being perennial Premier League and European also-rans?
Baldy & Moobs? Were they 'two team wankers'?

Baldy & Moobs? Were they 'two team wankers'?
Yep......who could each start an argument in an empty room, and got their kicks out of winding people up.

For all I know, they're still here somewhere and just posting under different names (and behaving themselves a little better.......)

Ah, the Qatari takeover over Man Utd, that was a beauty.

It does my head in catching a phone-in where some thick bloke from...... Lyme Regis comes on talking about 'us' and 'we'

Steady on. It's more Birmingham teams and Londoners down here. But yeah. There are also Exeter supporters and, over in Bridport, even Yeovil supporters.

The Exeter lot are quite excited about next season fwiw.

Steady on. It's more Birmingham teams and Londoners down here. But yeah. There are also Exeter supporters and, over in Bridport, even Yeovil supporters.

The Exeter lot are quite excited about next season fwiw.
If I was from down there I’d support Exeter, I quite like them. Do their fans reckon they’ll do OK?

I think they are cowards. They should be forced to go through an embarrassing, uncomfortable awards dinner.

it’s a bit harsh on the young lads who have just won the youth cup that their glory isn’t being recognised at the clubs awards night. I suppose it’s the first team that matters though and I think it’s fair enough from them that they feel they’re undeserving - a bit of humility at last.

it’s a bit harsh on the young lads who have just won the youth cup that their glory isn’t being recognised at the clubs awards night. I suppose it’s the first team that matters though and I think it’s fair enough from them that they feel they’re undeserving - a bit of humility at last.
I’m skeptical of the humility aspect. Maybe I’m by a bit cynical.

Back
Top Bottom