Current Player #8 Cameron Brannagan

If you liked the other thread then this is worth a read especially the comments saying it is a fantastic signing. :LOL:

AHHHH!!! It's all our fault. Some three hundred million pages ago, we teased UTO to post something untrue to see if other ITK sources were copying him... Brannagan is staying!

I'm over the moon with the 3 year contract for Cam. Sooo I'm thinking we may be paying him between 8 and 10 grand a week??

Honesty the best business we’ve seen in league one and not only is this about cam but also a statement to new players coming in that we are serious about our players and getting promoted this season.

COYY

Agreed, fab work by all concerned! Yes we may be stretching what we pay him but he's worth it and hopefully the confidence this will give the other players will help us going forward!

What a wet lettuce. He will look back in life with regrets. He is obviously worried he wouldn’t be able replicate his performances against Cambridge at the likes of Norwich and West Brom.
You are such a catch that he he thought I‘ll sign for 3 years.

If we are paying him £500,000 a year, that’s £1.5m in total, we’d have to have shelled out £600,000 to £700,000 to get anything like a half decent replacement. If you’re spending that on a player then he’s going to be around a £5,000 a week footballer, that’s £750,000 in wages over three years. We are at about the same outlay yet getting an excellent player with a genuine affinity for the club and one who will spend his peak years here.

Great business.

Back
Top Bottom