Current Player #8 Cameron Brannagan

Go and take a walk on your sea front, take a step back in the drizzle, look at the back street alleys and ask yourself the question...........
Would i like to live here if I had the opportunity to live in one of the most diverse and vibrant cities in the south of England..........
Take a moment before answering..........
Refer to one of your previous posters who said Lytham St.Annes is well nice. I’ve been to Oxford many times and I’d rather live where I am all day long. With kids, living in a busy City full of students and heavy traffic is not my cup of tea. In fact I’d hate it. Once you live near the sea, you would struggle without it.

What a wet lettuce. He will look back in life with regrets. He is obviously worried he wouldn’t be able replicate his performances against Cambridge at the likes of Norwich and West Brom.
He will have no regrets only joy.

However, political allegencies apart but most people will agree that messr Mr Alastair Campbell was probably the greatest political spin doctor of all time but who would of thought that we would house ourselves the greatest spin football doctor of all time....step forward Mr Karlston Robinson.

We are a very special club and will bypass Blackpool sooner rather than later.

Enough said and now let's get ready for Derby.

COYY'S

Last edited:
Refer to one of your previous posters who said Lytham St.Annes is well nice. I’ve been to Oxford many times and I’d rather live where I am all day long. With kids, living in a busy City full of students and heavy traffic is not my cup of tea. In fact I’d hate it. Once you live near the sea, you would struggle without it.
👋🏻👋🏻

No worries. Good nights must be hard to come by being an Oxford fan so it’s nice to share good times and think of the less fortunate.

giphy.gif

Very few live in the actual city.

We can bank on a few more after tonight 🤝
Hopefully. Let’s be honest though, the clubs are miles apart in terms of the future. We already have a proper ground but building a new stand and a new training ground that will be one of the best in the England. Maybe we can sell our old stand to you to replace the car park?

Yes you won tonight in keeping Brannagan but you can’t really compete with that can you in the long term?

Tough choice for the lad really. Do I up sticks to a small, poor northern s**t tip to play one season in the championship or do I stay with a club that has some genuine ambition AND owners wealthy enough to realise that ambition in one of the great European cities?

Hopefully. Let’s be honest though, the clubs are miles apart in terms of the future. We already have a proper ground and are building a new stand and our training ground that will be one of the best in the England will be completed in 2024.

Yes you won tonight in keeping Brannigan but you can’t really compete with that can you in the long term?
See you next season.

Tough choice for the lad really. Do I up sticks to a small, poor northern s**t tip to play one season in the championship or do I stay with a club that has some genuine ambition AND owners wealthy enough to realise that ambition in one of the great European cities?
Do you say that with a straight face? Love football fans. We are a clueless bunch deep down.

Genuine question and not trying to take the P**s. If your owner is so wealthy, how come you have a car park instead of a stand? Is it some sort of incentive to get the students on a park and ride scheme close to the stadium?

Back
Top Bottom