Current Player #8 Cameron Brannagan

God luck to him, gave everything while here, wanted that promotion so badly, as much as we did. Will be remembered fondly, hope he gets the pay day his talent warrants.
Is he really going to earn that much more at Blackpool tho

Oh this can’t be true. Mr Egg assured us all that he wouldn’t be leaving. And he knows everything.
if this is what the forum has escalated to, then little point being involved

People spend from end of last season all through summer window unable to cope without news and rumour and when people offer it they get slated...it really is Bonkers.

Reminds me of one of my customers, i made him 18k in 6 months and he left as he felt it wasn't enough.

Is he really going to earn that much more at Blackpool tho
We’ll, I’d hazard a guess at £12k a week plus incentives. I’d say he’ll double his wages. But that’s all pure speculation, 0% itk.

£1.3-£1.5 million.

Very good money for a player who’s stalled signing a new deal this summer and would go on a free next summer.

Time for Mr Robinson to prove what a wonderful manager he is with his massive budget (McNally/Brannagan cash + increased budget).

£1.3-£1.5 million.

Very good money for a player who’s stalled signing a new deal this summer and would go on a free next summer.

Time for Mr Robinson to prove what a wonderful manager he is with his massive budget (McNally/Brannagan cash + increased budget).
Would he get similar to what Blackpool or anyone else will offer him? if promotion is the aim and achieved he could earn top money with us.

last season he never went and indicated he had no desire to move, so for Cam another 12 months makes no difference

I’ll be sorry to see him go and think he’s a Championship player playing league 1 footy.
But to go to Blackpool who are a lower end Championship club with poor crowds, makes it more disappointing.

Cam has been a fantastic and loyal player for us. If he is going, I for one would thank him for his service and wish him the best of luck for the future.

Would he get similar to what Blackpool or anyone else will offer him? if promotion is the aim and achieved he could earn top money with us.

last season he never went and indicated he had no desire to move, so for Cam another 12 months makes no difference

He will get an increase at Blackpool. Not much. But he gets to move closer to home & play championship football for a quality manager in Appleton.

Maybe he doesn’t see us as promotion contenders to sign on again.

Good luck to the kid.

He will get an increase at Blackpool. Not much. But he gets to move closer to home & play championship football for a quality manager in Appleton.

Maybe he doesn’t see us as promotion contenders to sign on again.

Good luck to the kid.
yeah i get the increase but negligible to change things in 12 months especially if he turned down a decent offer here (if)

The closer to home thing i never do get, a grown man making his way in the world and it's what a footballers life can be and is.

as for not seeing us as promotion contenders, i thought he was quoted as saying he wanted to see the job through here.

like i said for the player the last 12 to the next 12 (months) are of little consequence

I would also add that surely there was a timeline for such events and 2 days before season begins should be well past that.

I would also add that surely there was a timeline for such events and 2 days before season begins should be well past that.
Not ITK at all but I thought the deadline was 2 weeks before the end of the window in which case there's plenty of time

Not ITK at all but I thought the deadline was 2 weeks before the end of the window in which case there's plenty of time
if that is the case then it's madness, surely 2 weeks before 1st game as a minimum.

How do you prepare for a game, working on things all week and have just a few hours to change things.

Back
Top Bottom