Current Player #8 Cameron Brannagan

If CB gets subbed in the last half hour and he’s not injured, he’ll be off.

That’s my top tip there, lads.

EDIT - well there you go, he’s staying then, lads!

EDIT 2 after CB came into the East Stand at the end - yep, he’s definitely off then! Good luck Cameron, you’ve been immense.

Last edited:

EDIT 2 after CB came into the East Stand at the end - yep, he’s definitely off then! Good luck Cameron, you’ve been immense.
I did wonder that although AT directed him towards a disable player….so who knows

I wouldn't read too much into the end. It was to see a fan rather than a goodbye.

I wouldn't read too much into the end. It was to see a fan rather than a goodbye.

Perhaps although he did stay with other fans well after the rest of the squad were gone, gave his shirt, arm band and shin pads away.

It’s a wonder he made it back down the tunnel wearing anything!

I think he’ll be off, and he absolutely deserves it, much as I’d like him to stay.

That is how I read it as well. He'll go with my utmost respect and best wishes.

Perhaps although he did stay with other fans well after the rest of the squad were gone, gave his shirt, arm band and shin pads away.

It’s a wonder he made it back down the tunnel wearing anything!

I think he’ll be off, and he absolutely deserves it, much as I’d like him to stay.
I mean, it could be he hasn't decided and wanted to make sure that if it was his last game, he made the most of it...

Hopefully a wild rumour that he could be off to Blackburn or QPR?
There was a short video of some players training in Spain on social media today, and I saw Brannagan there. So hopefully nothing in those rumours.

Last edited:
Hopefully a wild rumour that he could be off to Blackburn or QPR?

Not to pick on you specifically (a few have done similar) but you don't need to repeat every completely made up rumour you see on twitter.
I, too, scan the #oufc, but unless it's from a blue tick sports journo I would completely ignore.

No more than a kid in his bedroom.
No more basis than me, here and now, plucking names and clubs out of the air...

"Wycombe's Sam Vokes is a target for Sunderland and QPR"...
"Preston and Norwich are in advanced discussions with Plymouth‘s Panutche Camara"...

See, easy.

Please don't give it the oxygen.

Not to pick on you specifically (a few have done similar) but you don't need to repeat every completely made up rumour you see on twitter.
I, too, scan the #oufc, but unless it's from a blue tick sports journo I would completely ignore.

No more than a kid in his bedroom.
No more basis than me, here and now, plucking names and clubs out of the air...

"Wycombe's Sam Vokes is a target for Sunderland and QPR"...
"Preston and Norwich are in advanced discussions with Plymouth‘s Panutche Camara"...

See, easy.

Please don't give it the oxygen.
I said hopefully a wild rumour, but I wouldn't be surprised.
This us a forum where you can ask questions?

Back
Top Bottom