Current Player #8 Cameron Brannagan

50th goal for the club tonight.
Well done Cam!
Enjoyed his responses in his interview.

Noted that he didn’t mind the coins and lighters thrown his way at Blackpool and just wanted to score the winner.

Not bothered about being told about only scoring once after 60 odd shots, and that he’ll just keep shooting if the chance presents itself.

A good character.

Enjoyed his responses in his interview.

Noted that he didn’t mind the coins and lighters thrown his way at Blackpool and just wanted to score the winner.

Not bothered about being told about only scoring once after 60 odd shots, and that he’ll just keep shooting if the chance presents itself.

A good character.

To be fair I think those coins and lighters were Blackpool making an improved offer for him.

Not yet. But he’s getting there.
Surely he's got legend status?!?

Couple of hundred games, nearly 80 goal contributions from central midfield. Been one of the, if not *the*, most consistent performer at the club over 5 years. Stuck by us when he's clearly able to play at a higher level and had the opportunity to leave. Gives his all every single game.

Not sure what more we could've asked from him since he joined!

Surely he's got legend status?!?

Couple of hundred games, nearly 80 goal contributions from central midfield. Been one of the, if not *the*, most consistent performer at the club over 5 years. Stuck by us when he's clearly able to play at a higher level and had the opportunity to leave. Gives his all every single game.

Not sure what more we could've asked from him since he joined!
He has dug us out if holes a number of times and won games through his sheer determination.
When he doesn't play, you can see just how much we miss him.
And when many suggest we have too many 'crocks' Brannagan generally goes on and on despite some of the hammering he takes.

He has dug us out if holes a number of times and won games through his sheer determination.
When he doesn't play, you can see just how much we miss him.
And when many suggest we have too many 'crocks' Brannagan generally goes on and on despite some of the hammering he takes.
To me, he's almost the perfect player. Regardless of circumstance, position of the club etc he just goes out and leaves everything on the pitch. Rarely injured, and more often than not the performance matches his effort levels.

Just a top player.

To me, he's almost the perfect player. Regardless of circumstance, position of the club etc he just goes out and leaves everything on the pitch. Rarely injured, and more often than not the performance matches his effort levels.

Just a top player.
Leaves everything on the pitch. Spot on. Every week he is nothing less than fully committed. I think we have a team who works hard anyway but they can look to Cam for inspiration if they ever need it.

Big fan of Cam Bran and a promotion will seal his legendary status for me. Love his all action style, like the way he comes across and he just seems like a top bloke.

At the back of my mind I do wonder what would have happened if he’d not got the new contract when Blackpool came in. Would he still be here if he wasn’t on such a good div 1 contract?

I don’t blame him in the slightest for securing himself a great contract, but the likes of Beano had the opportunity to move and increase their pay package but stayed put. I guess Beano turning down Swindon was easy, but I wonder if turning down Bournemouth was more difficult? Having seen the journey Bournemouth went on after he turned them down I wonder if he has any regrets?

Back
Top Bottom