Home Match Day Thread +++ 25/9/18 OUFC v Manchester City Match day thread+++

List all of countries around the world taking live coverage of the match.

Not sure I fully understand all of this, but having clicked onto the link, it would appear that it is not on "normal" TV anywhere here in Spain, but that I can watch it on a Bet365 stream? I don't have an account with them, but does anybody know if it is as simple as paying the £5 joining fee and then watching it live? Seems a bit too good to be true if so.

Anyone able to advise?

Interestingly, KR now talking about resting players:

“I’m going to start a youngster, one of our academy graduates. There’s a good chance the likes of Longy (Sam Long) could be involved.”

Now unless he means Long and/or Baptiste as the "youngster", then I'm not sure who he means as Stevens, Heap, hopkins, Spasov and BRadbury all played in the U21s last night and Lopes is meant to be injured!!

Interestingly, KR now talking about resting players:

“I’m going to start a youngster, one of our academy graduates. There’s a good chance the likes of Longy (Sam Long) could be involved.”

Now unless he means Long and/or Baptiste as the "youngster", then I'm not sure who he means as Stevens, Heap, hopkins, Spasov and BRadbury all played in the U21s last night and Lopes is meant to be injured!!

Baptiste and Long the only possibilities surely.

As you say, any players that have looked to make the step up played last night. The only possible would be Spasov as he played 45mins last night, but also played U18s over the weekend.

Also interview with Faz talking about his Man City days with Kev in The Telegraph..sorry don't have link to paste on tablet

Train!! They could of got a private jet to Oxford Airport.

From what i can see the match is being shown on Bein and ESPN but only in foreign countries,bet365 say they are gonna show it but i dont trust them as ive been told that before and it didnt materialise.

From what i can see the match is being shown on Bein and ESPN but only in foreign countries,bet365 say they are gonna show it but i dont trust them as ive been told that before and it didnt materialise.

Ssometimes Bet365 insist you have had a bet in the last 24hours to be able to watch games. Not sure if that’s the case or it’s changed.

City squad that travelled according to Manchester paper:

Ederson, Muric, Grimshaw, Laporte, Stones, Otamendi, Kompany, Danilo, Walker, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Foden, Diaz, David Silva, Bernabe, Sterling, Sane, Mahrez, Gabriel Jesus

Ederson, Muric, Grimshaw, Laporte, Stones, Otamendi, Kompany, Danilo, Walker, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Foden, Diaz, David Silva, Bernabe, Sterling, Sane, Mahrez, Gabriel Jesus

Never heard of any of them...

Bunch of overpaid prima donas, Karl n Shaun have the tactical nouce to set up the U s to beat that lot ....don't they? :unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
Not sure I fully understand all of this, but having clicked onto the link, it would appear that it is not on "normal" TV anywhere here in Spain, but that I can watch it on a Bet365 stream? I don't have an account with them, but does anybody know if it is as simple as paying the £5 joining fee and then watching it live? Seems a bit too good to be true if so.

Anyone able to advise?

The whole Bet365 thing can go one way or the other, I'd certainly not have it as my only option. Have tried to watch several games there. Once or twice the game just starts out of nowhere (in good quality I may add). Other times the "Watch" option just disappears and it reverts to text updates only or it says something like "not available in your territory" despite me watching the same team from the same league a week beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom