Home Match Day Thread +++ 25/9/18 OUFC v Manchester City Match day thread+++

Mitchell
Norman Nelson Mous Garbutt
Baptiste Ruffels
Whyte Henry Holmes
Obika

Don't think I've ever predicted us to lose on a thread before, but I'd really take anything less than a 5 goal loss. It's a shame we're in the state we are at the moment because I'd have loved to have seen a MApp team take on a big prem side. COYY
My mate and I reckoned that success would be scoring a goal and not letting in more than 4

for those of us in the uk surely it will be on telly somewhere in the world, very annoying not to be able to get ifollow tv. Any tech wizards out there able to help?

It is on BEIN Sports 1 on my IPYV box here in Thailand. That is the good news, the bad news is a 01:45 in the morning kick off, but hey ho, COYY

It's live on DAZN here in Germany. Totally legal and in HD, and also free for the first month to new customers as well. Get a VPN for Germany and you might be in luck.

I can see a 0-7. Not bad only two goals worse than Cardiff City. Robinson struggling for words at the end.

Let’s hope City drop a couple of gears after going 4 or 5 goals up.

The game is on Radio 5 live for those who live outside the Radio Oxford catchment area and don't subscribe to iFollow.

I'm going for a double figures loss. A real cricket score thrashing. The most embarrassing day in Oxford United history.

I'll still listen to it though.

Honestly, we could lose by 20 and it would still be less of an embarrassment than Wigan last year

Let’s be honest, we would lose if they only played one of their players against us, how can we beat Jesus ?

Back
Top Bottom