Away Match Build Up 25/11/2023 L1: Cheltenham Town v OUFC

Predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BristolOx

Thought i’d start the build-up thread as we’re a week away from Des’ first game in charge.
Excited to see how we line up. I would expect we’ll pick one of our 3 starting formations - 4231, 3421 or the hybrid/both where we defend with 4 at the back and attack with 3 at the back.

I’ll post more stats later, but it’s second vs second bottom.

IMG_2886.jpeg

IMG_2887.jpeg

COYY!

edit: there was a poll but it got removed when the threads merged.
edit, edit: found how to add it back in

Last edited:
The Sandford Park Alehouse (about 15/20 mins walk) best for proper real ale selection. Or The Strand - almost next door. Moon under Water Wetherspoons in Bath Road (does what it does) 5 mins further away. No decent pubs with 10 minutes of the ground but plenty in town. The Brewery Quarter (15 mins walk) has good selection of eating and drinking places if lager is your thing.
That’s great. Thank you. I’ll look at those.

Didn’t want to put extra pressure on Dessy and the boys for this game so I haven’t used the prediction poll… Does that make me a bit odd?
What is it with football that everyone has to have a Y at the end of their name? Can we please call him DES.
Dessy sounds so poncy.

The Lincoln Yellows are travelling down on Friday Afternoon, staying with family and fellow yellows in Tewkesbury all weekend,
We will be in Cheltenham for 10.30am on Saturday........
COME ON YOU YELLOWS..........

Cheltenham - 0
Oxford Utd - 3 (Harris, Brannigan (pen), Mills.

Att - 5,698
Yellows - 1,507

What are we calling his brand of football?

Des-ball, Dessy-ball, Desbo-ball?
Buckingham-ball, Bucking-ball?

2-0 win this weekend is my gut feeling. Harris to find his shooting boots and bag a brace

Back
Top Bottom