• SUB: Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bath Yellow

Last edited by a moderator:
It really bugs me when someone breaks the quote functionality and the post starts a discussion thread, with the quote break cascading down through it. If it hadn't upset me so much I would have gone back through all the posts fixing it. 😔
Fixed it for you... lazy sod! :ROFLMAO:

Interesting read of the Oxblogger on the Reading game and something I also noticed at the weekend was how frustrated Cam was I don't think he's enjoying Des style. Could be trouble ahead if we lose at the weekend.

Interesting read of the Oxblogger on the Reading game and something I also noticed at the weekend was how frustrated Cam was I don't think he's enjoying Des style. Could be trouble ahead if we lose at the weekend.
Cam did looked pretty pissed off on Saturday, however he seemed more up for it at Reading. You appear to have worked it out, but what Is Des’s style ?

Anyone else seen that embarrassing vid from Tues night of the 'firms' being extremely brave :unsure:

Plastic traffic signs to the fore, I suppose there were no plastic chairs available :ROFLMAO:

Could he not just be annoyed that we aren’t getting good results?

Could he not just be annoyed that we aren’t getting good results?
Cam is well known for getting frustrated with his team mates if they aren’t performing well. It isn’t a secret he is the biggest moaner in training.
It’s just that everything has to be made into this anti Des theory that seems to be going on at the moment.

No you didn't see that happening when Liam was here with Brannagan I don't think he's happy with what's going on with his body language, is this the start of the end with Cam going ?

No you didn't see that happening when Liam was here with Brannagan I don't think he's happy with what's going on with his body language, is this the start of the end with Cam going ?
Lots of reading far too much into situations on here. CB is a player who wears his heart on his sleeve. The idea he doesn't get frustrated from time to time on the pitch for multiple reasons and that this has only happened under Buckingham is laughable.

He wasn’t getting frustrated with results when we were second in the league?

No - he looked a lot unhappier with team mates last season - as others have said, he doesn’t like losing or drawing where we should win - nothing wrong with that.

That's a very personal post. I am actually a very positive person, but it is hard not to highlight how our form has dropped off significantly for the worse. I'm not blaming Des and I really want

Nope.

Des puts his hands in his pockets and he simply won't stand for that.
I'm going to monitor Des on Saturday to see what his 'hands in pockets' ratio is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom