Away Match Build Up 25/11/2023 L1: Cheltenham Town v OUFC

Predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BristolOx

Thought i’d start the build-up thread as we’re a week away from Des’ first game in charge.
Excited to see how we line up. I would expect we’ll pick one of our 3 starting formations - 4231, 3421 or the hybrid/both where we defend with 4 at the back and attack with 3 at the back.

I’ll post more stats later, but it’s second vs second bottom.

IMG_2886.jpeg

IMG_2887.jpeg

COYY!

edit: there was a poll but it got removed when the threads merged.
edit, edit: found how to add it back in

Last edited:
According to footystats Elliott Moore is on 4 yellow cards. Maybe one was rescinded or wrongly recorded on the day and corrected by the referees report?

Looks like he’s available, I can’t recall any errors when a player has played in a league game when he should have been banned. So he must correctly only be on 4 yellows.
I've posted in detail elsewhere but in summary:
- Most of the stats websites have him on 4
- Sky and The FA have him on 5
- The FA actually list him as suspended with it ending after tomorrow
- There is a yellow card away at Lincoln that went down to Rodrigues on the stat websites, but the OUFC site has since amended it to Moore and also lists him on 5 yellows and they are listed within the Stevenage (45+4), Bristol Rovers (46), Wycombe (90+2), Lincoln (40) and Orient (66) live texts.
The video available on Wyscout from the Lincoln game isn't overly clear and you can see why there is discrepancy between sources.

It feels odd that the OUFC site and the FA site both list him on 5 yellows but nothing from the club on him being suspended. Unless the one at Lincoln was for Rodrigues and the OUFC site was wrongly changed but feels unlikely and it wouldn't explain the FA site having him down as a current suspension though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom