Away Match Day Thread +++ 25/03/2018 PORTSMOUTH v OUFC +++

Drums are one thing, but bells? f**k off. Nothing screams tinpot like a t**t ringing a bell all game. All bloody game.

I’m sure these games are a case of survival and assessment for KR. I doubt very many of this lot will be here next season. And rightfully so really, they clear aren’t good enough to match our promotion ambitions.

Mowatt has had a very underwhelming season for me. He simply cannot react. Yes, the Pompey player provoked him, but that’s where it should have ended.

We always seem to disappoint when the cameras are on.

Shows just how much of a clinical front line we're missing. If we lose Ledson, Eastwood, and Rothwell, then we're going to have to be in the market for an entire squad this summer.

Play ok and lose 3-0. A bit worrying.

It did all hinge on one decision though. Mowatt has let us all down today.

I’ll be assembling a voodoo doll of Nathan Thompson if anyone needs me ...

this fiasco isn't Robinson's fault at all - he has been asked to come in for 10 games and turn s**t into gold - no matter how many times you polish a turd, it remains a turd
if we do get relegated, and that is certainly a very real possibility given our situation, then there are TWO people who share the blame in pretty much equal measure - Eales and Tiger - two months f...ing around looking for a manager was pathetic

These are professional sportsmen and Mowatt should never have reacted regardless of how much he is wound up. Not saying its acceptable to be goaded but they all just need to grow up!

The thing that worries me the most about today is that during the best part of an hour that we were totally dominating the game, we still didn’t really look like scoring. Total dominance but totally toothless up front. So in summing up: Stay strong at the back early on - fail. Score when you’re on top - fail. Teams that play pretty football but fail to get results get relegated. I fear this is going to go to the wire.

Play ok and lose 3-0. A bit worrying.

It did all hinge on one decision though. Mowatt has let us all down today.

I’ll be assembling a voodoo doll of Nathan Thompson if anyone needs me ...
We had one man down....do you not remember????

We had one man down....do you not remember????
Indeed but why was that? Mowatt let himself down but the bigger question is why was he taking the pen? Surely a senior professional like Wes Thomas should have grabbed the situation by the scruff of the neck and got us back on level terms. He didn’t look interested all afternoon

Back
Top Bottom