Away Match Day Thread +++ 23/01/2018 Chelsea U21s v OUFC match thread (EFLT) +++

Says it all when a sixteen year old Chelsea boy scores against Our first team

Ah well now a few days to get a manager in who can then get some players in and out!

What I watched until I switched off was horrible. Tactics wrong and personnel even worse. How PC managed to take MApp’s decent team and turn it into that, I don’t know.

I’m praying that the new manager bounce hits the squad and hits them hard. We know the ones with talent, the complacent ones and those who are hanging on by a thread (GvK - looking square at you) and I hope the new man rips into them.

Complacent, unmotivated, individualistic and some out of their depth against League 1 sides.

I should add that Chelsea richly deserved their win. I don’t agree that they should be in the competition but they did their jobs well and were more than worthy winners.

Is that the end of the record run of games in this competition? With us having been to the final twice and the change to extra games it might well be. What a way to end it, humiliated by a load of millionaire schoolkids, could of just played Radley College for that to happen, we are so s**t they would win.

A week and a bit to get a new manager, get a few players who are not s**t (probably lose some who will be desperate to go) and knuckle down to the relegation battle. Somehow the new manager needs to get 4 wins worth of points out of this lot, David Blaine ever fancied a job in football management?

Might have already been said but as I was at the game I’ve not read through it, but whoever that cheered when Van Kessel went off should be embarrassed.

And then people wonder why players shh the crowd etc

I know every club has its morons but I thought we were better than that

Might have already been said but as I was at the game I’ve not read through it, but whoever that cheered when Van Kessel went off should be embarrassed.

And then people wonder why players shh the crowd etc

I know every club has its morons but I thought we were better than that
No I'm afraid we're not better than that. We have some marvellous fans, and then a bunch of morons who are utterly embarrassing.

I don't quite understand that. Do you mean that the ref will take inexperience into account and make decisions based on that rather than what actually happens on the pitch?
Yes - A pro team will be punished harder when playing an amateur team.

the trouble is gvk didnt look like he was giving it all.Mind you,you were there maybe it didnt come over on ifollow but youre right cheering is not ok

Back
Top Bottom