Away Match Day Thread +++ 22/01/2019 Bury v OUFC Checkatrade Trophy +++

I’d have rather lost to Bury tonight than Portsmouth on Saturday.
Need to stay focused on the league

Robinson poses off as were the 101 that travelled but at least they’re going to be reimbursed. A total shambles and if this is how we play a week tonight we will get hammered, also back in the relegation zone.

It’s all about staying in the league now - no more distractions. You can’t go to a L2 side and concede five goals, especially when you have a full strength team and they bench their top scorers, but at least we now know exactly where we are. Everybody only look forward now - it’s a straight shootout for survival.

We were great on Saturday, and seemingly very bad tonight, but that’s just how it’ll be until May. Everybody, regardless of what they think about any aspect of the club, ultimately wants us to survive. So let’s see how we go. It’s all anybody can do.

Surely KR can’t make that decision. Stinks of desperation to keep the fans on his side now.
Sure he can. get the players to put their hands in their pockets in a whip round for the hardy 101

When asked about incoming players he said he spent 4 hours today watching clips of forwards. Doesn’t sound like we’re very close on that front then..
Might mean they are coming from over seas so he cannot get to physically watch them.

I'm glad the players are ponying up for the fans travel costs. It's the least they can do. But the manager has to be careful about dogging on them all the time, but equally how much can you protect them from the realities?

No we are down, one point off with a game in game hand and 18 matches to play there maybe, but we just lost in a cup competition so we are down.

We might go down, it’s definitely a possibility, but it’s ridiculous to give up now as we don’t have to be very good to stay up, just slightly less mediocre than 4 sides in a league with about 8 poor teams in it, hardly mission impossible.

After that we deffo can’t afford another poor summer transfer window however, 3 in a row would see us down and out, whether Robinson is the man to be in charge for next season is a big question.
Aye, long term we could do better. But we would be so much stronger after we’ve achieved a bit of continuity

I'm glad the players are ponying up for the fans travel costs. It's the least they can do. But the manager has to be careful about dogging on them all the time, but equally how much can you protect them from the realities?
If the players are refunding the tickets, are the beers on Robbo to apologise for his tactics and recruitment which have stunk the joint out?

Sure he can. get the players to put their hands in their pockets in a whip round for the hardy 101
Sorry I posted that before he said that the players would pay for it. I thought he was implying that the club would pay for it, even though we can’t pay the tax man. And what if the players refuse?

We beat the team who are top of league one on Saturday, in a much bigger game.

When did people start having meltdowns about results in the paint pot? It’s never been a competition for much of a reaction whatever it’s form, don’t see why that would ever change.

Because it’s Kip and he hates it when we win. Barely a peep out of him Saturday yet a much less important game pops up and we lose, he’s all over it. Kind of sad really.

First goal was Eastwoods fault
2nd goal was Dickies fault
3rd goal was Hansons fault
4th goal was a decent strike but should have been cleared earlier
5th goal cant remember

Too many individual errors is costing us. Hanson and Dickie make at least 2 schoolboy errors per game. Eastwood imo has looked dodgy all season.

Browne drifts in an out of matches too often. Whyte and Graham need to start,

Carruthers and Kash do not look match fit.

Our centrebacks couldnt score in a brothel.

Because it’s Kip and he hates it when we win. Barely a peep out of him Saturday yet a much less important game pops up and we lose, he’s all over it. Kind of sad really.
I congratulated the team on an excellent result and performance. Sadly it was a flash in the pan.

Bob you really must get this strange idea that i enjoy us losing out of your head. Its just not the case.

Im utterly gutted at what Robbo and Tiger have built. This team are an embarassment.

Back
Top Bottom