Away Match Day Thread 21/5/2021 Playoff L1 Blackpool FC V OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were 3-0 up when the game started, it might have helped!

The crowd was fine on Tuesday until we went 2-0 down, look at the team for the poor performance, don't try and blame the supporters somehow.
I agree somewhat, but we do go quiet too quickly. I know it's give and take between the fans and players but I just think the Kassam doesn't kick off and give our players a lift unless it's full.

We’re playing the exact same way as Tuesday. Pass around at the back and Blackpool push three men high up.

It’s insanity doing that and KR is showing his tactical naivety. We only have one way to play and Blackpool are countering it with ease.
It's crazy that we were all saying on here how something wild needed to be tried and that KR would be committing suicide by doing the same thing AGAIN. And yet we all knew he was just going to do it anyway.

KR simply needs to be removed from the football club and I can't wait until that happens.

Have we turned up tonight this is embarrassing. I knew we wouldn’t win tonight but for crying out load to go out like a bunch of soft losers ffs

We are incredibly poor at the moment. Giving the ball away cheaply, and not playing our natural game.

This okaying the ball out of defence is absolutely stupid against teams like this and we’ve been shown up for it.

We look a very small side with very little pace. Outside of the centre backs there's no physical presence and Barker is probably the quickest player out there, and he's a fast dribbler but not necessarily a fast sprinter. More than anything, we look very quiet and lacking in anything resembling grit.

Can only assume that Gorrin is nowhere near fit to leave him out again, especially given Brannagan limped off only 72 hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom