Away Match Day Thread 21/5/2021 Playoff L1 Blackpool FC V OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with the 'I'm just happy with being in the play-offs' lot. What's the point in that? They're pointless if you don't go on to win them.
Better than "I wish we hadn't got into the playoffs"!

What is it with Henry and passing in play off games what was that for their first goal

Just hope our recruitment team next season carry on the good work after getting McGuane and a couple of good quality prem loans

I know. It's not just that though, it's all over their ground. Over the years at the Kassam our fans go very quiet after 2 minutes. Other than the ultras pumping up the east stand, our ground can be very quiet.

I don't know if I've got my telly on louder today but I don't think we made this much noise when we were on top at 0-0.

I think we'd have made more noise were we 5-1 up and on our way to Wembley.

It's a pattern I've noticed.

We would be playing Blackpool standard teams and better if we had got promoted, don’t think I could handle getting mullered every week.

Robinson’s record in the play offs, against the better teams in the league and in his one season in the championship leaves a question of whether he is style over substance.

I normally think your posts are intelligent and insightful, but f@×k me that is a stupid thing to say. I really hope no-one you care for gets COVID. It is not pleasant.
Happy to discuss. Possibly not in this thread. The scientific guidance is that if you’re vaccinated you are safe both to yourself snd to others. It’s more about making others feel comfortable around you who haven’t.

Theres no mask requirement where I live anymore and it’s not seen any rise in cases. I still wear a mask out of default respect for shop/hospitality workers but that’s a choice.

I understand that in the UK you’re still feeling your way out of lockdown so there’s still an element of psychological fear of the unknown

Players like Henry and Lee are all well and good when you’re dominating the game against the lesser teams of League One. But come up against a team of fit, strong, quick players and they look like Sunday League players, outmuscled and outfought

I think that if our crowd were like this, our team wouldve been more up for it on Tuesday
We’re to begin with, and had to wear masks too. Being 3-0 would have made a difference too. They went quiet when we went 1-0 up

Just a thought............if it was Rugby Taylor would be off for eye gouging...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom