Away Match Day Thread +++ 21/09/19 L1: Lincoln City v OUFC +++

Not sure there is that much optimism looking at most scores .
I would much rather have Henry, Cadden, Baptiste, Fosu ahead of Sykes.
The fact that anyone is predicting a win I see as optimistic!

I think we will lose we’re just not very good away from home also we’re abit hit and miss at the moment but i really hope tomorrow we’re more hit than miss and sneak a 0-1 I wouldn’t care if the goal came from someone’s dog all Mousinho ass

PLAYED FOR BOTH : Rob Dickie, Trevor Hebberd, Matt Green, Jack Payne,
Kevin Sandwith, Luke Foster and Ben Futcher.

DGIuZapW0AAOwnm

2 nil Lincoln. We are so weak against set plays and Lincoln are super strong, plus Tyler Walker is on fire.

Typical of our luck, just as Bolton finally found their feet on Tuesday, sods law, it was against us, and now Lincoln, having had a minor blip recently, appoint an excellent manager, our former excellent manager, a day before they play us, and that will no doubt give them a real lift tomorrow, and make an already difficult game, even harder!

Really think we need a change of formation, 4-2-3-1 ain't working.

With that in mind:

Eastwood
Cadden Dickie Mous Ruffels
Brannagan Gorrin Baptiste
Henry Taylor Fosu

SUBS: Agyei, Mackie, Forde, Long, Woodburn, Moore, Stevens
Go for the throat, get a lead, then take Taylor and Baptiste off after 60mins, while they continue to build fitness, and replace them with Agyei, to give him 30mis, and then put Long on for Baptiste, moving Ruffs forward and Long at LB, to tighten up and protect the lead.

3 points in the bag, and Mapp rues the day he ever left us!

Easy ennit?!?

Such a hard one to call , especially now! We could fall out on our faces , or in the heat of this moment get a win! Just can not call this one.

A BLAST FROM THE PAST : Lincoln City 2-2 Oxford Utd January 14th 1984

EE61YtdXYAE3Qsc
Now I thought this was the game , when it snowed heavy , and the cops moved us the away fans , into the seats from the away end ? But I can not see any snow about in this pic!? Any ideas ?

Back
Top Bottom