Transfer News 2024 January Window Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nadi what can you tell us about Freddie Draper on loan at Walsall from Lincoln and spent last season in the Irish leagues. Born in Oxford , seems to be scoring a good few

It would seem that based on an entirely random sample, that 4 in every 10 footballers/managers are called Danny Rose, Gary Stevens, Matt Taylor or simply, Dembele. Fact.

I remember the good old days when every footballer had the surname Sodje or Boateng.

Nadi what can you tell us about Freddie Draper on loan at Walsall from Lincoln and spent last season in the Irish leagues. Born in Oxford , seems to be scoring a good few
He looked big yet mobile playing in the FA Cup the other day and is apparently a decent finisher. Only 19 as well so would love him here

Nothing really, I was aware of Lincoln loaning 2 players to Drogheda
Lincoln are well in the Irish league, Duffy signing last and Moylan this. Which is a good signing.
A few clubs are now following Lincoln’s example the likes of Reading, Cheltenham and Fleetwood and a few others
Mentioned to senior years ago, about our youngsters going there.

Anthony Scully anyone?

Massively out of favour at Pompey (only played 4 times in L1 so far, not in the squad for most of the rest). Still only 24. Was excellent at Lincoln.

Take away his miss, I thought Callum Morton had real energy and caused a few problems when he came on Tuesday.
Especially seeing he’s been out recently.
That’s twice.

What about the Traore's?

Don't blame it on the Finnan, don't blame it on the Biscan, don't blame it on the Hamman.....blame it on Traore.

He just can't, he just can't, he just can't control his feet
He just can't, he just can't, he just can't control his feet

(still in my all-time Top 5 favourite terrace songs)

Take away his miss, I thought Callum Morton had real energy and caused a few problems when he came on Tuesday.
Especially seeing he’s been out recently.
That’s twice.
The last thing we need is another forward who can’t finish?

21 goals in 2149 minutes for league clubs at 23
Doesn’t say can’t finish.
Just watched Calvert Lewin put one over the bar from inside 6yards. it happens.
Where are those stats from? I've only had a quick look at his goals in Leagues 1 and 2 and he has 16 (sure he will have some in cups as well) but that alone is in about 5,000 minutes? Or were you working off more recent form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom