Matches 1st ST Ballot

Excellent news- if you "win" a ticket for a match that you cannot attend, you are now included in the ballot for subsequent fixtures.
Screenshot_20201210-122142_Chrome.jpg

Just seen that Peterborough have announced that there is no ballot required for their game on Saturday. Because so many of their fans live in tier 3 who aren't allowed to attend anyway.

I would imagine that quite a few of the 2000 spaces are not being used for season ticket holders but for corporate so that some income comes in. Thus not as easy as every other game.

1893 members are only season ticket holders who pay premium for a parking space, a very good seat and hospitality at half time and after tge game. Why should this entitle them to see every game? This is very unfair on average sth who will be lucky to see 2 of these 3 games.
I hope the club come out and justify this.

They don’t want to upset the big hitters .
This could be an own goal .

Seems the club look down in those who aren’t privileged to have thou own parking space and served up with prawn sandwiches. The club should now come out with a statement why they are giving the 1893 and cooperate mange’s a ticket for every game.

What are the club playing at? A crap trial process, a crap ballot process and then screwing over the rest. Next it will be South stand ST holders get 2 of the 3, East Stand luck of the draw!

What are the club playing at? A crap trial process, a crap ballot process and then screwing over the rest. Next it will be South stand ST holders get 2 of the 3, East Stand luck of the draw!
Think the club should come out with a statement regarding this matter.....if they dare.

Shirley it should be based on how long you’ve had a ST us older fans should have priority not these glory hunting youth reduced price ST holders 😉, under 18, child prices what’s that all about , loyalty must have it’s rewards 😳😉😉

I get that the Manor Club lot pay a premium, but equally I know of someone who was furloughed throughout the summer and had to scrimp and save in order to get season tickets for him, his wife and their two kids. They might have paid less but their sacrifice has been huge.

It's difficult to get everything right, and there would always be someone who misses out, but I think this has been a large mistake and one that could have been avoided.

Back
Top Bottom