Matches 1st ST Ballot

Just come in, fairly close if not more central than my normal seat in the Jim Smith stand and fairly close to the other ST holders I usually sit with.

Got a ticket in my season ticket seat! Now I just have to break the news to the wife that I will be travelling down to oxford on Boxing Day and she has the kids all day...

Got a ticket in my season ticket seat! Now I just have to break the news to the wife that I will be travelling down to oxford on Boxing Day and she has the kids all day...
I can see a Christmas present ungraded coming.....

Just got mine. Strangely in the North Stand Family area. Season ticket is for the East Stand so surprised to go "up" a level

I’ve got my ticket for Boxing Day and I’ve been lucky to go to 2 games so far.

I don't know, how angry will everyone be with me?

I think there is about 60% chance of getting both, based on there being almost 4,000 season ticket holders (excluding 1893 Club) and 1,730 available tickets.
And the 60% take up.

Then you have those that are now in tier 3 and a fair few people who didn't put themselves into the ballot

Yup, I’ve been to the Hull and Cobblers games and now got Boxing Day tickets. I’m not usually a lucky person so 🍀

I think there is about 60% chance of getting both, based on there being almost 4,000 season ticket holders (excluding 1893 Club) and 1,730 available tickets.
And the 60% take up.

I've been very fortunate. Fingers crossed you hear some good news tomorrow.

Having returned Northampton tickets that were just a couple of seats away from our ST seats in Row S left side, we have got tickets for Wimbledon - Row C, far right. Ambivalent springs to mind......

Back
Top Bottom