Away Match Day Thread +++ 19/02/2019 Accrington v OUFC Match Day Thread +++

21 pages.... I don't know the scare, but 21 pages suggest a defeat!!!!

I'll start on page 6 and follow the threads... I might skip the Bazzer and Old Kip posts.
Well you can but I will say it as it is and not dress it up as some on here do Rose tinted specs come to mind

The idiot plays Mousinho in the back four and then wonders why we ship four goals!!!!!

I would have to say he has to go. But the Thai in charge has so far picked Clothead and Gobbo as successive managers so I don't hold out any hope for the next one.
He didn’t pick Clotet

Look at the stats, we’ve scored more than Coventry and Blackpool
But if we had a decent striker tonight we may have scored more and won with endless chances that came, but that is the same problem every match whether we win or not

Does anyone think Robinson should stay? Things may not change with a new manager, but isn't it worth a try? Try something instead of accepting relegation. Hopefully we have the money to sack him, if there is no action by the board isn't it time for supporters to take action?

My observations, for what they’re worth: first half was just poor. Easiest goal Kee will ever score. Start of second half we really stepped up. Some good running from Sykes and Graham. The main difference between us and Accy was when they attacked they always looked as if they might score. We mostly didn’t. Wayward shooting, no- one getting on the end of some decent crosses. The fact that defenders scored our goals rather points to our problem. Overall, we lost to some soft goals but, at times, the team looked confident enough and I’m not as deep in the doldrums as some appear to be. I still think our ownership is a bigger threat to the club than possible relegation.

What do we work on in training?

Defence disjointed all season. Set pieces are terrible. Final 3rd poor all season.

We actually have to talented players yet have won just 7 games all season. Buck stops with the manager. We’re not good enough, he’s had enough time surely time for a change st the top?

My fear would be it taking 10 weeks to appoint someone!!! Then it’s too late!!

What do we work on in training?

Defence disjointed all season. Set pieces are terrible. Final 3rd poor all season.

We actually have to talented players yet have won just 7 games all season. Buck stops with the manager. We’re not good enough, he’s had enough time surely time for a change st the top?

My fear would be it taking 10 weeks to appoint someone!!! Then it’s too late!!

It probably already is

My observations, for what they’re worth: first half was just poor. Easiest goal Kee will ever score. Start of second half we really stepped up. Some good running from Sykes and Graham. The main difference between us and Accy was when they attacked they always looked as if they might score. We mostly didn’t. Wayward shooting, no- one getting on the end of some decent crosses. The fact that defenders scored our goals rather points to our problem. Overall, we lost to some soft goals but, at times, the team looked confident enough and I’m not as deep in the doldrums as some appear to be. I still think our ownership is a bigger threat to the club than possible relegation.

Sorry but confident for what?

To say the ownership is the problem is to deflect away from kr's incompetence.
I'll counter that by putting forward what Malcolm Shotton said regarding the period he was in charge and we waved buckets outside the London Road.
The fact that players still put the shirt on and gave 100%, regardless of what was going on behind the scenes.

Sorry but confident for what?

To say the ownership is the problem is to deflect away from kr's incompetence.
I'll counter that by putting forward what Malcolm Shotton said regarding the period he was in charge and we waved buckets outside the London Road.
The fact that players still put the shirt on and gave 100%, regardless of what was going on behind the scenes.
I have no confidence in KR. Tiger won’t sack him though, and even if he did how will we attract a decent replacement? My point was that the possibility of relegation is less of a threat to our club than what’s happening at board level.

I'm so disolussioned tonight, angry, upset.
Accrington had 3 badly defended headers and a poor piece of goal keeping, resulting in 4 goals.
4-2 is a drubbing in any ones books. Then to hear kr explain it all away by saying we'll keep doing the same thing, we're down..
Malcolm Shotton was so embarrassed to have to answer the question of what he thought of the current situation, following the interview.
Please no more justification of there's nothing we can do to get rid of him from the regular wets on here.
One thing i learned tonight though, direct from a senior player is that many of players are just as fed up to the back teeth of the manager as any fan is.
I assume that was you talking to him when he came to the touchline during a lull in play.

Tiger !!....... look what happened when Man u got rid of Jose and put Solskear in charge ...get a legend in to care take us till the end of the season you might aswell try it now !

Back
Top Bottom