Away Match Day Thread +++ 19/02/2019 Accrington v OUFC Match Day Thread +++

What excuses from KR this week? I’m unable to listen live due to being in the wrong universe or something.
No real excuses, just had a little pop about having to have big shoulders for the flack he’s taking and remembering it when things turn for him. Said we’ll have 4 big players missing for Saturday but he’s ‘used to that’. Tiger will be angry, they’re both passionate men, but they go again for Saturday. Think that covers it?

Got no issue with Accy at all - nice little club well run on a budget - and says so much about Tiger Eales etc that we can't fuckning compete with them

The idiot plays Mousinho in the back four and then wonders why we ship four goals!!!!!

I would have to say he has to go. But the Thai in charge has so far picked Clothead and Gobbo as successive managers so I don't hold out any hope for the next one.

That's interesting... Who is he referring to?
Don’t think there’s any real conspiracy, just the general negative stuff being aimed at the club and particularly Tiger and himself I think. Maybe he was also alluding to the treatment of Mixter..?

I spy with my little eye - something you find in a pet shop - bet its a Tiger
hmmm begins with C..... Tiger!
No Norman..Not a cock or two
Must be something to do with a chimp?
Constipation tablets? (For s**t that just wont move)

Please someone call and say "it's very forward thinking but..... C(K)arl Robinson?"

Last edited:
Certainly puts things into perspective.

Brexit
Trump
Syria
Global Warming
Plastic Pollution
Disappearing Wildlife

All irrelevant compared to our club’s current state.

No real excuses, just had a little pop about having to have big shoulders for the flack he’s taking and remembering it when things turn for him. Said we’ll have 4 big players missing for Saturday but he’s ‘used to that’. Tiger will be angry, they’re both passionate men, but they go again for Saturday. Think that covers it?
"When things turn for him". And WHEN might that be?

Defeat on Saturday and we could be adrift. Events off the field are definitely draining confidence. We have a lying conman as Chairman, a motor-mouth scouser as Manager, an ex school teacher as MD - perfect storm really. Still Forest Green & Scumdon to look forward to.

3 midfielders in defence and he wonders why we shipped 4 goals. I remember saying in January that we needed more defensive options but a few on here, KR himself and Tiger thought it was a brilliant transfer window. I beg to differ. 10 players out and 5 in with 3 of those being inexperienced players and 2 who hadn’t played all season.

Half the team look like they dont give a f##k,and the other half just aint good enough....the only players in that team who can be described as professional footballers are Eastwood,Brannagan and Henry...... ALL the rest are absolute shite.....it will take a miracle to avoid relegation and its quite possible we wont even get that far before that C##T Ka$$am delivers the final knife to the back of this once great club

The idiot plays Mousinho in the back four and then wonders why we ship four goals!!!!!

I would have to say he has to go. But the Thai in charge has so far picked Clothead and Gobbo as successive managers so I don't hold out any hope for the next one.
Agree about Mous.
Eales appointed Clothead who by the way had a much better record than Robbo has. And before anyone has a go, its a fact not opinion!!

Well three more days until we can ‘celebrate’ Tiger being here one year. I wonder how he’ll mark the anniversary? A big speech about the successful first year, everything’s on track, stick with us etc etc..? I bet we won’t hear a peep from him..

Pep was DEs choice. Tiger only employed KR when he couldn’t get Kluivert.

Your point stands though. Would anyone trust Tiger to employ a competent manager? I don’t.

Back
Top Bottom