Home Match Build Up 18/5/2021 Play Off L1 OUFC v Blackpool

Who will win this leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have 3 season tickets, I’ve entered the ballot, reading it, it says that my application will be treated as one, so if you have one season ticket or the max 6, for the ballot it’s treated as one entry into ballot ???

Have 3 season tickets, I’ve entered the ballot, reading it, it says that my application will be treated as one, so if you have one season ticket or the max 6, for the ballot it’s treated as one entry into ballot ???

Yes, if a family of four as an example apply for four tickets it will either be successful or unsuccessful. They won't split the tickets. Either all get a ticket or none.

If you all applied separately some of you may get tickets but likely be seated apart.

I read the relaxation after 17th May was 25% of a stadiums capacity or 10,000 whichever was smaller. Would corporate/club vip’s be included in that allocation? 4,000 real fans each sounds not far off in that case

Good luck everyone, i've entered but if i don't get one then so be it.
Just make sure we cheer loud and proud :)
COYY
Totally agree.
It was a bit of a dilemma choosing a preference for which stand was my 2nd choice. I really don't care and standing at the Fence End would be fine if it means getting in!

I have entered, but I still feel that the ST holders that missed out against AFC Wimbledon on Boxing Day should definitely get a ticket.

I've entered every single ballot this season and only got tickets for Boxing Day and likely Doncaster in January, so it is disappointing not to be prioritised having not seen a single game on my season ticket, but I also understand it must be very difficult to arrange at short notice.

I can also imagine the club want to get paying fans in again, which does grate a little but on the other hand they've been bankrolling the club all season so I can again understand why they'd be desperate for money.

They can forget it, they have had almost £500 off me this year so no more.

Hopefully all those who enter the ballot get a ticket, I shall watch it on sky.

Play off games are never included in the season ticket anyways and the fact that they are only allowing season ticket holders in to the ballot is showing the club are appreciating the loyalty of the season ticket holders. Everyone knew there could of been lots of disruption this season when they bought season tickets, some have asked for refunds which the club have given also. I wouldn't expect the club to give the tickets away for free when it's a limited number allowed.

I have the wrong Fan Number entered in on my new account anyone have any idea how i can reset the fan number!

I'm a season ticket holder in the SSU and am of an age where the neves will probably give me a bloody heart attack if I attend. I therefore won't be entering the ballot so that should mean one extra fan with a louder singing voice and more energy than me will get in. Come on you yellows.

I’ve entered the ballot - figured that if I went for the highest priced ticket option I would get lucky :rolleyes:

They can forget it, they have had almost £500 off me this year so no more.

Hopefully all those who enter the ballot get a ticket, I shall watch it on sky.
Think you'll find it is not the club's decision to charge for entry, but an EFL rule. Blackpool are also charging for the return leg, and I'm pretty certain Lincoln and Sunderland also.

Some of you ought to cut the club a bit of slack, and find out the facts, before jumping off the deep end!

Edit: Just checked and all four clubs are charging, as per EFL rules, and all four are charging the same. It doesn't take much effort to find this out, but it appears some would rather just blame the club and go off in a strop instead.

Last edited:
Ruffels has just done a tweet with a load of footballs , anyone know what that could be?

Wouldnt it be better to have 1 ticket per season ticket then every season ticket holder would get in pretty much.

Wouldnt it be better to have 1 ticket per season ticket then every season ticket holder would get in pretty much.

It is one ticket per season ticket holder. When they mention up to six tickets per application, that's for family members/friends with season tickets who all want to sit together.

Nobody has the option to enter a non season ticket holder in the ballot. Hope that makes sense :)

I've entered every single ballot this season and only got tickets for Boxing Day and likely Doncaster in January, so it is disappointing not to be prioritised having not seen a single game on my season ticket, but I also understand it must be very difficult to arrange at short notice.

I can also imagine the club want to get paying fans in again, which does grate a little but on the other hand they've been bankrolling the club all season so I can again understand why they'd be desperate for money.

The short notice bit is the key issue. We didn't know that this game would take place until 2pm Sunday and need to get things organised quickly. I don't know the logistics but suspect that it would be a complete ballache to identify all those who missed out on Boxing Day, offer them tickets for this game, give them time to respond and then offer the rest out to all remaining season ticket holders.

With around 3500 tickets actually up for grabs, the vast majority of season ticket holders will get a ticket especially as I imagine that there will still be some too vulnerable to attend. I can't believe that a single ticket will go to non-season ticket holders so no reason for this to grate with you.

I've entered the ballot.
And for the first time ever I have had to contemplate sitting somewhere other than the East Stand.
After due consideration I selected SSU as my second choice, hope they'll let me in!

No need for me to enter the ballot. Sir Les has agreed to fly me over the stadium for the duration of the game.

I've entered the ballot.
And for the first time ever I have had to contemplate sitting somewhere other than the East Stand.
After due consideration I selected SSU as my second choice, hope they'll let me in!
Only if you bring biscuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom