Current Player #3 Ciaron Brown

A Scum supporting mate of mine has just rung me up and asked if i was aware of the incident? I was not and so he told me what had gone on.
Not my position to report it, but to say months is very over the top. Maybe a few weeks if proven.

Just put his name in Twitter search. If true, it’s idiotic. Depends how legit it is

Oh no, what’s he done, and how do you know? And should you be running straight to a message board to spread it? Presumably it’ll be fairly obvious to the club who you are.

The club are aware of it. Let’s hope it comes to nothing.. following the big Ivan Toney news in recent months.

Deliberate yellow per chance? I’d rather have a guess than go near Twitter and look.

Deliberate yellow per chance? I’d rather have a guess than go near Twitter and look.

Correct.

After sending messages to numerous friends telling them to bet large amounts of money on it.

Not a great look. I don’t remember his yellow card, will be interesting to see it back!

Correct.

After sending messages to numerous friends telling them to bet large amounts of money on it.

Not a great look. I don’t remember his yellow card, will be interesting to see it back!
It was a silly yellow, he kept hold of the ball when Arsenal were awarded a free kick, then throw the ball away.

Correct.

He ran off with the ball to prevent a quick free kick being taken in the second half. He was tipped on a pretty big betting website at 8/1 to get a card. I've long since been gubbed by them but it was stand out value.

Not on twitter but if he's ever put anything in the public domain about it before the event then he's been pretty stupid, especially given the nature of the card, ie very easy to manipulate.

Correct.

Currently tweets saying that it was a deliberate hoax from one of his friends. How is anyone going to sort this out?

Back
Top Bottom