Away Match Day Thread +++ 16/07/19 PSF: Eastleigh v OUFC MTD +++

Oxford have a blatant penalty turned down for a push, they break down the field and Stevens makes a good save

radox talking nonsense about players....with my favourite commentator (not) ...still a training type run out...if not we are in trouble (here I go).

Hows Lofthouse looking? ....Eastleigh still got Scott Rendell playing for them?

(Missed the first five minutes)

Oxford have dominated the game while only making the keeper make one save, which was straight at him after a Jamie Hanson run and shot outside of the box. Both of Eastleighs goals came from mistakes by Oxford players, one Jones and one KB.

Player by player:

Stevens: Made one good save, couldn’t see if he could have done better with the goals, distribution has been quite good

McMahon: Poor, given the ball away a few times, not looked to get forward at all

Jones: Made some errors and fouls, got a bit fired up, but a couple of great crossfield balls, if he develops he could be some player

Allardyce: Looks very classy and graceful at times, but doesn’t always impose himself

Berkow: Ok he made an error but he’s bombed forward at times, won corners and looks quick and strong. Still very raw but again if he develops could be a decent modern fullback

Heap: Not done much, neat and tidy but doesn’t seem to offer much

Hanson: He can’t seem to get near the Eastleigh players which is strange. Like at Woking, if he was on the other side you’d say ‘he seems a bit fitter and mobile than his teammates’ but at that level. Had one run and shot but given the ball away a few times.

Sykes: Looks worse than he did at Woking. Can’t get in the game.

Lofthouse: Battled hard but seems a bit slow and weak.

Lopes: Again he’s just a bit anonymous, I don’t see any obvious traits in him

James: He’s worked very hard but to no avail. He’s very small.

Sorry I didn’t do more updates but 1. Not much has happened and 2. I’m with some angry Eastleigh fans

Back
Top Bottom